View Poll Results: What OMA Vth Format would you like to play?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Group Stage of 5-6 teams and Finals

    5 55.56%
  • Cup Format of 2 matches

    2 22.22%
  • Cup Format -Best of 5 matches-

    1 11.11%
  • Other - Please suggest

    1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Poll: O.M.A, Masters League Vth Edition - Planning Season 105

  1. #1
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,838

    Poll: O.M.A, Masters League Vth Edition - Planning Season 105

    The question is, for those who are interested in playing some competition -with limits of AvQ and so-

    What format would you like to play? because we will have 3 associations ready to do x3 groups of 6, so use the asso friendlies to simulate the matches.

    Too, we can do a competition in a Cup Format, so 1vs1 with limits of AvQ "during" the match -max. x2 6* can be used- so we can afford maybe 16 teams and try to do a tournament like this each season.

    Well both formats can be done, the first needs a little bit more work but some people leave once the comp' starts, so maybe a "fast" Cup can be cool.
    What do you think guys?
    Last edited by khris; 04-20-2018 at 03:36 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    81
    Teams only can use 2 players with 6*? What about if our team is 6-7*?

  3. #3
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,838
    Quote Originally Posted by grubi125 View Post
    Teams only can use 2 players with 6*? What about if our team is 6-7*?
    We played all the old editions with new accounts, from level 1... with market, tokens and AvQ limitations.... that's why we had these limits as the competition was planned to be played with L1 teams.... but, now if we have some associations available to join when we want and play the friendlies the limits can be changed, and some system can be found to allow different ranks of teams... allowing more stars or so, but, initially we need to have some limits... so, right now is time to check out the situation of those who want participe in something, then decide.
    grubi125 likes this.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We played all the old editions with new accounts, from level 1... with market, tokens and AvQ limitations.... that's why we had these limits as the competition was planned to be played with L1 teams.... but, now if we have some associations available to join when we want and play the friendlies the limits can be changed, and some system can be found to allow different ranks of teams... allowing more stars or so, but, initially we need to have some limits... so, right now is time to check out the situation of those who want participe in something, then decide.
    Ahhh okay khris then I can't join :'(
    khris likes this.

  5. #5
    Rookie Neno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Plovdiv, Bulgaria
    Posts
    94
    In the past it has been one now is another. This limits many managers like me who like to train their stars. You have nice ideas, but more changes in such a short time is not good.
    khris likes this.

  6. #6
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,838
    Quote Originally Posted by grubi125 View Post
    Ahhh okay khris then I can't join :'(
    The starting plan -initially, what was talked 2 months ago- was play another edition with group stages, and limits of AvQ... and then, maybe, try some Cup format open for everybody, mixed with some months of Cups with limits... once the format is decided a thread to register will be open with the rules, so, stay tuned if finally the format is interesting for you to be played
    Cheers!
    grubi125 likes this.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  7. #7
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,096
    I would like a league format competition,home&away,1p draw,3 points win.
    khris and Toxcatl like this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  8. #8
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Neno View Post
    In the past it has been one now is another. This limits many managers like me who like to train their stars. You have nice ideas, but more changes in such a short time is not good.
    The first 3 editions were played 3 years ago+, the last one one month ago, the essence is have limits of avQ as this really create close leagues. In the old times, when we did groups of 14, the last weeks were so close always, with 5-7 teams aiming to the title.

    But as mentioned, still pending to do some Cup in a open format for everyone without limits like these, soon.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  9. #9
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I would like a league format competition,home&away,1p draw,3 points win.
    I'd like to play a league as well.

    If that's too much, then groups + play-off, CL-ish format.
    pnr8555 and khris like this.
    It wasn't our day.

  10. #10
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,541
    I would like to play with one of the teams I have (quality <100%) but it's boring for me to start another account.
    Have too many already - lol
    pnr8555 and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast