Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Why is it still allowed that managers play with mutants like FK Zvejnieks?

Famous
    I'm still suggesting the idea that following this: you cannot buy (from ur pov) player with "under 40%" gray skills (yes even hes got 1) . PERIOD
    from 18yo to 21yo... If you snipe a 22 yo (or older) player with 40% below/under skills you can buy it of course!

problem solved
    rogerniceguy and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Yes I agree players age and have those abilities. I have some players like that who have naturally developed that way although the new training system will stunt that to make players a little more naturally balanced. My point is the upselling abuse has been supported by many forumers and my last understanding was the loophole is still open to be exploited. I find this disappointing as this should be the priority over the actual training rebalancing. If not fixed then a suggestion to fix would be various as suggested already such as limit negotiation of a player to 1 move a season to reduce how far they can move up the tree.
    I totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I don't think so. Many forumers have always been against the upselling trick. I constantly create 'mutants' every season, but using upselling trick to do so is plain cheating

I totally agree. This is the reason why I made this thread.

If this will not be fixed there will be always the same nerds and managers who win this cups and league, because they are so "smart" to use the upselling trick.
    Pickpockets are also smarter than owners of purses

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    To be clear. Buying a 3 star 18yo player via auctions or negotiations and training up I don't regard as abuse. Such as player could have high white skills and low grey skills but not 1% at 18yo.

The abuse is where a team repeatedly trains and sells such a player to their own team 2 levels higher and repeats until they have a player with say 1% greys and 340% whites. Overall q say 95% at 18yo. That is abusive in my opinion.
    I totally agree. Exactly THAT is the abuse!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    I have a question:
    Does anyone lost a league,Cup or Champions League from mutant team?
    if there is no answer, then I conclude that no one lost a cup or championship
    and all the noise is done for the associations...
    But the mutant teams do not stop you from going platinum... so what's the big deal?

Does anyone lost a league,Cup or Champions League from mutant team?
    if you read here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...trained-2.html

@lalexrus has a 5*-6* 340%+1% team, in a Russian group at top12 i think ?
    Also those top10 Russian groups teams have some trebles or doubles.

So a team with those players can be unbeaten in official competitions as in favor for asso draws too.

If they continue using or training those players, they 're not gonna stay at 340-1% but still a player with 300%-20% has some mutation effect in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    if you read here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...trained-2.html

@lalexrus has a 5*-6* 340%+1% team, in a Russian group at top12 i think ?
    Also those top10 Russian groups teams have some trebles or doubles.

So a team with those players can be unbeaten in official competitions as in favor for asso draws too.

If they continue using or training those players, they 're not gonna stay at 340-1% but still a player with 300%-20% has some mutation effect in the game.
    "full 340-1" - not a guarantee of victory in the official match (as in the associations). guarantee of victory in official tournaments - a good draw.
    if you want to win 10 trebles in a row - it is not necessary to train players at all - enough to leave only 14 players 1-3* on the last day of the season and buy players 4-5* on the first day of the season. You will play with teams 1-40% and your team's rating will be about 60%.
    from the latter I hope you understand the scale of the manipulations of all managers, it does not matter in the top-100 or not. that's why I'm writing - to limit the auction for the period of matches of associations, the first and last day of the season
    HairDryer and Altiplano like this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

And is it worth it? You will have to play with a monthly card but will not help you, you need 300T per season. You know the auctions for players what are crazy at the beginning of the season. If you have a second team on a single server or multiple? this is an excellent option.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    if there is no answer, then I conclude that no one lost a cup or championship
    and all the noise is done for the associations...
    But the mutant teams do not stop you from going platinum... so what's the big deal?
    The first in my league is FK Zwejnieks and has some mutant players. I am second and had in both matches not the chance whatsoever, although I have about 116% and he only 95%. This is the reason why I have opened this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzards View Post
    The first in my league is FK Zwejnieks and has some mutant players. I am second and had in both matches not the chance whatsoever, although I have about 116% and he only 95%. This is the reason why I have opened this thread.
    You have to take in the efforts FK Zwejnieks have put in, building a strong team to be a champion. He probably have spent more time and green then you do. So sometime you have to accept that although up selling is unacceptable.
    Everyone who play want to be a winner only the way you do it. Don’t blame him is not totally his fault he took the advantage Nordeus provide.
    It’s becoming a trend in TE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast