Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Season 105 - Are you ready?

Pro
    UNSC infinity takes a step closer to winning the 8th treble in what is to be the last season of their long serving manager at the club

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
    SamAS200 and pcmacdaniel like this.
    The Best of the Best

Rookie
    but can i stick to one formation whole season...?

Quote Originally Posted by SamAS200 View Post
    but can i stick to one formation whole season...?
    I only used 3 main formations in 70 seasons, with the correct players -and this means test and discard players- yep.

Rookie
    ok i have cl quarter final match tomorrow my opp uses 433 formation and i use 451V formation is it okay to use against 433..?? as i saw that chart of counter formation 451V style is 433 so I'm worried what i will do..? should i change to 4-1-4-1 Counter of 433 or Stick to 451V style as you said that Counter formation is nothing to do about it. I'm asking you coz you have experience in this game

Quote Originally Posted by SamAS200 View Post
    ok i have cl quarter final match tomorrow my opp uses 433 formation and i use 451V formation is it okay to use against 433..?? as i saw that chart of counter formation 451V style is 433 so I'm worried what i will do..? should i change to 4-1-4-1 Counter of 433 or Stick to 451V style as you said that Counter formation is nothing to do about it. I'm asking you coz you have experience in this game
    You should play the formation with what you see that your players work and the game goes fluid.

All depend of the players, if you have aml and amr that really play great and score probably playing a 4-4-2 will complicate your life.

I only will recommend you attend and try to control the match scenario, doing a change of orders to have the control.

Rookie
    thanks a lot for helping me
    khris likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    He increased it to 20 tokens

He's back again with 18 tokens. His team is now 141% He made the offer before his Champions League quarter final match yesterday which he lost 1-5 at home against a 122% +1 level team. He's also out of the cup.

So I guess I won't face him this season but still I won't give him this player because he's a valuable sub.

The Best of the Best

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    UNSC infinity takes a step closer to winning the 8th treble in what is to be the last season of their long serving manager at the club

And we're through to another cup final having vanquished many strong opponents on the way.

The players are well motivated to win this one as a farewell package for the manager

The Best of the Best

And cup final it is. Tomorrow second leg champions league after winning the first 4-1. The league opponent doesn't seem to miss a point so the 2 point advantage continues unchanged, I have to deal with him personally

And I had reason, once I added Yordanov again, the team started playing fluid.... my theory was right.
    The team had the determinant players inside, already chosen, thats why for more that I bought, the new players had no options to perform well.... after cl with Yordanov, all changed...

Season 105 - Are you ready?-yordanov1-effect.jpg

Season 105 - Are you ready?-yordanov1-effect2.jpg

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast