Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Train a player

Train a player

Hello everyone,

I'm new and try to learn how to practice best. First thanks for all the great posts and tutorials already published here in this forum.

Now my question: I have read some of the tutorials/threads about how do the training best. But I still not have an idea how to train a player right.

My goal is to train the players, I want to keep next season, to have at least one more star then currently (so if they loose one star next season they will have the same count of stars like at the begining of this season).

Maybe it will help me if you explain it on one example (if it is possible). Therefor I have a shortcut of one of my players added to this post:

Train a player-quimbamba.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    PSTrainer

farm rest booster everyday, don't use it, keep it for next season.

start new season, train only 3 Fast trainer (18 yr/o) until they reach 120% by using the rest booster you have collected.

then, make sure to put this 3 players on 1st 11 every match, they will gain skill every match and at the end of season, they will reach 140%.

start again new season, those FT will reduce to 120% (19 yr/o),

and then find another 3 fast trainer, train this new 3 fast trainer (18 yr/o) until they reach 120% using the rest booster you have collected everyday.

keep repeating this step. after 4 season, you will have 12 fast trainer (120%) squad you have trained with maximum age 21 yr/o
    SamAS200 likes this.

Rookie
    i have question regarding career matches and goals i buy player i.e striker his age was 31 he was 99% near to 5 star i saw his stats 351 goals in league 126 goals in cl and 104 goals in cup i bought that player when i signed him and see his stats all were 0 how this is possible...?? where his career goa!s & matches...?

Thank you. So just to find out which player is fast trainer and train them.

To find fast trainer, this is still up-to-date I think?

Coming from the post here.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Exactly the same. But*

I can see where you go, the change related with the GK drill will have no effect in training, but what had, and will have effect, is the change introduced in the training system days ago, which changes/d the mechanic.

This have effect.

Too to go more in the question, let's explain it clearly. "there's a "inactive XP gaining bar of Rushing out (lets imagine that) in all players.

But if you use GK training to train this (and other attributes) as the ST don't have Rushing out,, you fill this hidden bar, you use condition, but when the bar reaches 99 you don't win the 1% of Rushing out cause the ST don't have this skill.

^^
    Currently I try to understand how a player can be trained. So this means:

Each player has a hidden bar for each skill which is growing with each training (but we never know how much)?
    If the skill is part of his skills and reach 100, his quality will grow +1%?
    White skills will reach 100 faster then grey skills?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PSTrainer View Post
    Coming from the post here.

Currently I try to understand how a player can be trained. So this means:

Each player has a hidden bar for each skill which is growing with each training (but we never know how much)?
    If the skill is part of his skills and reach 100, his quality will grow +1%?
    White skills will reach 100 faster then grey skills?
    Oh mate, you picked a bad day to be asking about training.
    But. Yes a players white skills will train faster than grey. Up to an undisclosed percentage (which nobody knows. 200%? 250?). This was an update 3 weeks ago.
    The update tomorrow will further confuse everything.
    But. Yes. As a general rule whit skills will train faster than grey.
    HairDryer and SamAS200 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SamAS200 View Post
    i have question regarding career matches and goals i buy player i.e striker his age was 31 he was 99% near to 5 star i saw his stats 351 goals in league 126 goals in cl and 104 goals in cup i bought that player when i signed him and see his stats all were 0 how this is possible...?? where his career goa!s &
    matches...?
    Because all players bought on auction are randomly generated players made by Nordeus
    They have never been with another club the stats are just made up .
    How long have you being playing? You should have been well aware of that btw.

And if you sell the player, who buys the player? Nordeus?

I think it might be a mixture of both: you sell a player and nordeus makes the player more valuable. but then again i don't work for Nordeus.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitanga Nday View Post
    And if you sell the player, who buys the player? Nordeus?

I think it might be a mixture of both: you sell a player and nordeus makes the player more valuable. but then again i don't work for Nordeus.
    Yes. Nordeus buys all players we sell through auctions.
    Where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Oh mate, you picked a bad day to be asking about training.
    But. Yes a players white skills will train faster than grey. Up to an undisclosed percentage (which nobody knows. 200%? 250?). This was an update 3 weeks ago.
    The update tomorrow will further confuse everything.
    But. Yes. As a general rule whit skills will train faster than grey.
    Thank you. But do I need to train all skills so that the total quality (not the quality of one of the skills) will grow +1%? Or because it is an everage of all the skills and there is a maximum for each skill I have to train all skills to grow the total quality and in the end earn one more star?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast