Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Train a player

Famous
    You can concentrate training on only 1 drill. Quimbamba for example could be trained with long run to push up fitness and speed only. Eventually these skills will stop making gains if the other skills are "relatively" low in comparison. The thing is, because of recent changes to training, we don't know at what point gains will stop.
    The player you showed in the photo, Quimbamba, could be trained using all drills apart from the attacking ones, and he should progress well towards becoming a six star player.
    SamAS200 likes this.

Rookie
    I'm on level 6 I'm newbie understanding game. but not some all player stats are 0 why...?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    You can concentrate training on only 1 drill. Quimbamba for example could be trained with long run to push up fitness and speed only. Eventually these skills will stop making gains if the other skills are "relatively" low in comparison. The thing is, because of recent changes to training, we don't know at what point gains will stop.
    The player you showed in the photo, Quimbamba, could be trained using all drills apart from the attacking ones, and he should progress well towards becoming a six star player.
    Thank you very much for your help!
    Altiplano likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAS200 View Post
    I'm on level 6 I'm newbie understanding game. but not some all player stats are 0 why...?
    anybody has idea where the stats goes...?

anybody has idea where the stats goes...?
    Try explaining what you mean ?
    I already answered your previous question the stats are fiction /made up as all players are generated by Nordeus.
    So the stats you see just go back to the Nordeus factory
    SamAS200 likes this.

Rookie
    i mean i buy player from manager that is from auction if we are in same server or nego. e.g i bought his winger who scored 135 career goals in his club when he will join my club his stas CM and CG will reset to 0 or it will show his CG 135 of his previous club that is my question.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's about your team only
    SamAS200 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    moderate some posts
    much better now
    SamAS200 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

i mean i buy player from manager that is from auction if we are in same server or nego. e.g i bought his winger who scored 135 career goals in his club when he will join my club his stas CM and CG will reset to 0 or it will show his CG 135 of his previous club that is my question.
    If you bought the player through negotiations then the players stats are genuine
    Once he is in your team then as Nik says his stats are reset to 0 as its now about your team.
    Altiplano, SamAS200 and madflo19 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    If you bought the player through negotiations then the players stats are genuine
    Once he is in your team then as Nik says his stats are reset to 0 as its now about your team.
    thanks alot for clearing my doubt but in future may top eleven do that they will not reset CM And CG and add at least clean sheet stats of gk it would be great to see that what you think about it.?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast