Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Palestine national flag

Apprentice

Palestine national flag

Why i dont see the palestinian flag on the nationalty section ?

F.C. Internazionale Milano Fan.

Pro
    because Nordeus top 11 support Israel and deny the right of Palestinians to exist
    Bang Jarwo and Maho45 like this.

Nordeus is just a company that can't even make a proper manager simulation game and there is nothing political behind this. There are many other countries that aren't here Myanmar, Vatican and maybe some other African nations.

True true

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    because Nordeus top 11 support Israel and deny the right of Palestinians to exist
    Can u be more racist ? They should also delete usa flag and give it back to the indians

F.C. Internazionale Milano Fan.

Pro
    i am not racist but just stating the fact as it is... there are tens of thousands of Palestinians refugees living in a small camp since more than 70 years in my town <250 m from my house ... you just don't get the sarcasm way ...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Nordeus is just a company that can't even make a proper manager simulation game and there is nothing political behind this. There are many other countries that aren't here Myanmar, Vatican and maybe some other African nations.
    Do you want to convince me that Nordeus CAN'T add 3 more countries to the list which is over 200 countries ? It's just that they DON'T WANT ...
    Maho45 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Do you want to convince me that Nordeus CAN'T add 3 more countries to the list which is over 200 countries ? It's just that they DON'T WANT ...
    As far as I'm concerned they should be able to let you even create your personal flag or country even, I don't work for them I don't know what is on their minds but I can understand this is a lose-lose situation for them since this is one of the most heated conflicts of the globe.

Kosovo also aren’t in the game. Because they are now recognised by FIFA & UEFA, their flag should be put into the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Barcabaha and USARABAT like this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

well, if you want Palestine flag to be in this game, you can post at feature request section of this forum
    Barcabaha and Maho45 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast