Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes

Famous
    Things will settle down they always do. It will become a new norm. No doubt they will monitor skill gains and tweak if necessary (hopefully) if players are flatlining

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 05-15-2018 at 09:16 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Things will settle down they always do. It will become a new norm

You are probably right but , for me ( 5 years of playing t11 ) it is the right moment to leave and opportunity.
    Why still playing a game when the fun is gone ???
    I put so many times and effort to gain trophies and having crazy teams and when i see what they have done with this game i am disgusting !
    No more reasons to spend time , efforts and strategies .
    motrin likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    You are probably right but , for me ( 5 years of playing t11 ) it is the right moment to leave and opportunity.
    Why still playing a game when the fun is gone ???
    I put so many times and effort to gain trophies and having crazy teams and when i see what they have done with this game i am disgusting !
    No more reasons to spend time , efforts and strategies .
    It is a game and therefore should be fun. I guess we will have to wait and see if the fun is still there moving forward

Addicted
    It is a game and therefore should be fun. I guess we will have to wait and see if the fun is still there moving forward

Right again but i will not wait . I made a choice ! It is the right moment for me . Nordeus give me the good reasons to do it .
    I am not encouraging others members to do like me . Just my point of view .
    Conrad Bekker and Altiplano like this.

I'm just glad I flogged all my players to death with training as tonight my training has been absolute awful.
    Best thing is. if you don't come on this forum you won't have a clue whats going on as things change every other week.
    Thing that bugs me is the more important things get overlooked.
    upselling is so easy to change yet it's quietly shuffled to the back of the queue.
    end of the day people will always find away around a system. its how the human being is.. nobody wants to play fair in anything they do.
    Mutants,Upselling,Tanking,Manipulating League,Cup,Association draws none are fair play. as like i said people always find ways around a system.
    cheating bad sportsmanship call it what you like end of the day it's not how the game should be played or has been designed to be played. People always look for flaws.
    Some of these things can be easily nailed on the head by the hierarchy yet get overlooked.
    but then again people would just find other ways to do something to manipulate.
    I'm still fairly new and still probably won't know half of what is going on inside the game but every week I'm learning something new.
    I've just been promoted to Gold 1 this season in the association and that for one has been a eye opener. it's actually made me think i don't want to play Platinum because i know it's not a level playing field which shouldn't be my thinking or the way people should play.

I've pumped a bit of cash into my team so far in 5 seasons but knowing what i know now that might not of been the case.

It's not the game to blame its the minority of people playing it who want to exploit it.

right wheres that bit on youtube how to make a mutant player

Well, if there are snakes in your house, you don't need to destroy your house, you can kill those snakes with gun or stick.

But this nordeus guy is different, he destroys the house to kills those snakes.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by mahisaagni View Post
    Well, if there are snakes in your house, you don't need to destroy your house, you can kill those snakes with gun or stick.

But this nordeus guy is different, he destroys the house to kills those snakes.
    Very well said i have to admit .
    I am a very polite guy so i will not write my thruth thoughts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    There you have it! Goalkeeper Training trick has been removed it was always coming. Now we're truly stuck with this useless training system.

Congrats nordeus! Weldone!!
    Yeah well done.. alot of ppl quit great job !

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Another disappointing update.

Can we have a fix for upselling please. Also people use gk training on outfield players to save time not to cheat. Please add a powertrain feature to replace this. Ridiculous how long it takes to train a player without using gk drills

They will not do that.. the want to see money like buy a n00b for 79tk otherwise there Ferrari has to go

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

The new era of TE is coming so we hav to accept like it or not. older one will move on the new one will pump money, if you still wanna play then you have to feed their greed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conrad Bekker likes this.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast