Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

I played today against Norway. I'm 99% and this happened.
    My 6* GK was rated 3.9? I just can't win if their shot effectiveness is so high...

My AM manager said just that they had a perfect day...like cmon! Did I have Karius @ goal ? ?

[Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW-untitled.jpg
    xander likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubnl View Post
    Same issue here , allready a solution?

Maybe the issue is is that we are from NL😋
    Nope. Saucy asked for some information and then went quite for a day. Still not a single reply from support. This game is getting really crappy.

Our Portuguese team is seemingly tired. We need to wait and try to beat Norway or Mexico as much as possible to get as many top players into our side. We may just surpassed the 100% avg mark, but we still need to get rid of our 3* MC in our starting 11.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I've just noticed my team have all aged one year in the last day. Is that normal????
    USARABAT likes this.

Rookie
    My team (92%) lost 15 times in a row (!!!!!) against norway (80%). Are you kidding me?!!! That‘s fraud!
    USARABAT likes this.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubnl View Post
    Same issue here , allready a solution?

Maybe the issue is is that we are from NL😋
    Hey Stubnl,

Are you still experiencing this? There was an error in a small window on Thursday evening/Friday morning CEST where matches that were played didn't use condition but also players weren't earned. Was it in that period?

Thanks for more info.

SausyFC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    My team (92%) lost 15 times in a row (!!!!!) against norway (80%). Are you kidding me?!!! That‘s fraud!
    Omfg... same here.

Could not get thru past norway. All 10 matches all lost. Wtf happen? My team already surpassed 100% skills but still lost to norway... smh

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Nope. Saucy asked for some information and then went quite for a day. Still not a single reply from support. This game is getting really crappy.
    They dont bother to reply. Read his crap talk wanna solved your issue but seemingly it pure bull****...

None of our complaint ever taken seriously. No effort to reply and solved every problems. It just getting ridiculous. This forum stay lame and ****. Nothing changes...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    They dont bother to reply. Read his crap talk wanna solved your issue but seemingly it pure bull****...

None of our complaint ever taken seriously. No effort to reply and solved every problems. It just getting ridiculous. This forum stay lame and ****. Nothing changes...
    I got this private message from Saucy:
    So it looks like there was some error that morning which basically made it as if the match wasn't played; no condition lost but also no players earned if you won. Annoying, I know - sorry about that. If you have the error again feel free to PM me.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    No compensation, no solution. Nothing at all.
    It’s nice that he wishes me a good weekend, though.

Im tired of getting players that I dont need. This is a waste of time and packs. I have full 5 star defence and I still get players in those position. No MC after all this time, I guess I am lucky the star was a MC, but I need 2 more at least.

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast