Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

Famous
    Trolls are what people refer to as severely bad luck results. An example would be losing to a team where opponent manager not present and they are 20%+ weaker. Match stats would be say you have 65%+ possession, double shots of opponent, opponent might have 1 shot on goal and score to win 1 0. Opponent gk gets mom and a 9 rating lol. Oh and match report might say "it wasnt our day or that your gk wasnt motivated enough". They tend to happen when you are on a nice unbeaten run of 20+ games. So taking a loss in a convenient game (ie. 2nd leg in cup when you won 1st leg 4 0) can help win a treble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    i'm only level 5 so still relatively new to this, what do you mean about trolls?
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Khris I find it concerning the draw method has not been disclosed given users are randomly spending tokens and greens "in the dark". Quite a big leap of faith needed and I'm not personally rolling the dice. Given start is only days away I'm taking a prudent approach of wait see and learn.

Likewise, not spending any greens until I know what’s going on.

The rewards though don’t seem to justify the potential outlay but I guess it’s about fun and giving people the opportunity to try something new.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
    Likewise, not spending any greens until I know what’s going on.

The rewards though don’t seem to justify the potential outlay but I guess it’s about fun and giving people the opportunity to try something new.
    Yeah the rewards nothing special. There is hinted amazing rewards for multiple wins. Probably a let down. Very vague as usual.

Another question we probably won't get answered. Will play condition reset for main tournament? Or will it roll over from prep phase and expect us all to spend vast greens to recover ?

Yeah the rewards nothing special. There is hinted amazing rewards for multiple wins. Probably a let down. Very vague as usual.

Another question we probably won't get answered. Will play condition reset for main tournament? Or will it roll over from prep phase and expect us all to spend vast greens to recover ?

Lots of unanswered questions so I’m waiting to see how this thing works before splashing out on anything
    USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
    Lots of unanswered questions so I’m waiting to see how this thing works before splashing out on anything
    Just play for fun and enjoy the meltdown. Once we see how 1st one works we can play 2nd more informed

I wonder how many members have 120* at this stage?
    Anyone who has made a good effort for this challenge want to share there squad quality?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Anyone who has made a good effort for this challenge want to share there squad quality?
    I have put in decent effort. No money. And very little resources. I'm at 109% and beaten Chile once

Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    I've spent 2 rest packs between my 2 sides and both are freezing to death in Norway. Still, showing an overall profit of about 35 rest packs per team thanks to the 20 they gave us plus 1 for every match played where I made a sub.
    Bunzo likes this.

I have put in decent effort. No money. And very little resources. I'm at 109% and beaten Chile once

Hmm sounds strangely like my team mate lol.

You didn't just beat Chile today did you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post

Im at 128%

No matter how many times I beat Spain only 122% players offered
    Last edited by Bunzo; 05-29-2018 at 06:55 PM.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast