Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: once again this game proves his stupidity from day 1

Apprentice
    As days go by i understand that we, the token buyers, are only customers who fill Nordeus's pockets. We don't matter as managers because no matter what you do you can't change the outcome of a game, no matter what you do, you can't change the game commentary, everything goes on like you aren't even there making a change in tactics or formations. Many are tricked to believe they are good managers managing a great team when, in reality, the game decides based, probably, on the team quality. To have a better team, you need to invest tokens, to invest tokens you need to buy them (or spend your time taking surveys or watching adverts), the more you invest the bigger the probability is Nordeus wants more and fix you some "nice" results to motivate you to win next season. Many of us shouted our dissapointments here (i don't like to post too much) about the many irregularities in the game. As a result you have Mourinho's face when you open the game. They just don't care about their customers, all they want is to attract fresh fish via the P.R. propaganda. You can ban me, i don't really give a damn but remember, not all of us are stupid.
    brezz, Carlitos, cracicot and 2 others like this.

Banned
    I can't wait for another game to post
    stats during live games are not accurate they don't reflect the on line live game development........min2 game just started you look at the stats you have 2 shots on.....like when?

I bet on another strategy than making me pay for a DL missing it's like a 3 DC defence all his men are covered.....I bet on the fact that Top 11 implemented a long time ago a series of results like that..especially in the last 6 days of the season

I bet on the strategy that says if you beat the hi-lev guy you tend to spend money on tokens....

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    As days go by i understand that we, the token buyers, are only customers who fill Nordeus's pockets. We don't matter as managers because no matter what you do you can't change the outcome of a game, no matter what you do, you can't change the game commentary, everything goes on like you aren't even there making a change in tactics or formations. Many are tricked to believe they are good managers managing a great team when, in reality, the game decides based, probably, on the team quality. To have a better team, you need to invest tokens, to invest tokens you need to buy them (or spend your time taking surveys or watching adverts), the more you invest the bigger the probability is Nordeus wants more and fix you some "nice" results to motivate you to win next season. Many of us shouted our dissapointments here (i don't like to post too much) about the many irregularities in the game. As a result you have Mourinho's face when you open the game. They just don't care about their customers, all they want is to attract fresh fish via the P.R. propaganda. You can ban me, i don't really give a damn but remember, not all of us are stupid.
    true story, bro!!!

People complaining should learn that buying 11 scouts and playing 3-6-1 V or 3-5-2 V going on crushing things, then losing, isn't how you should play the game. Do you know why most of the tokens buyers loses, or underperforms? Because they are sure they paid to win, while they simply paid to be advanaged in winning. You can have your 5 Q or 10Q better team, but if you go playing 4-4-2 vs a 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-5-1 V then don't complain about losing. And don't complain the fact that you aren't advantaged as you token buyers should be. In facts, it's you yourself giving up that advantage.

Real madrid is full of galactic players yet, what did they win in the last 3 years? It took Inter FC 40 years of superplayers to win CL once.
    It's not that quality doesn't matter, but it's a lso a question of tactic. Example:

once again this game proves his stupidity from day 1-meh.jpg

As per image proving, your classic token buyer thinking he's almighty sitting on 45,5 Q on his effective 11. Playing hence 4-2MC-3AM-1 superoffensive. On the other side a team with 3 injuries using 3 weak reserves, but whith overall a good Q of 28-30 on the field.
    3-2-2-2-1 to counter him, with DML/DMR, 3 back, 2 mcs. He played defensive and going for the sides, and won, earning it fair.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 04-09-2013 at 04:37 PM.
    Ljepoje and gtmsnba13 like this.

Pro
    That's why I don't mess with my tactics too much. I just make sure I don't have any players out of position, check morale and bonus.. few times when I was up by few goals, i changed tackling to light in hopes of getting a red pack at the end of the game but a lot of times i still got the yellow. I think when they were programming the game/results they stuck with the basics: quality, morale, condition, win bonus, out of possession players, maybe having some standard formations and not without DL but with DR for example. But I think people who say that system makes token buyers lose based on some strategy that token buyers will then spend more money is inaccurate.

Apprentice
    @ Morgan O'Bree A meaningless game after the 1-3 in the first leg
    Last edited by aiureah; 04-09-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    People complaining should learn that buying 11 scouts and playing 3-6-1 V or 3-5-2 V going on crushing things, then losing, isn't how you should play the game. Do you know why most of the tokens buyers loses, or underperforms? Because they are sure they paid to win, while they simply paid to be advanaged in winning. You can have your 5 Q or 10Q better team, but if you go playing 4-4-2 vs a 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-5-1 V then don't complain about losing. And don't complain the fact that you aren't advantaged as you token buyers should be. In facts, it's you yourself giving up that advantage.

Real madrid is full of galactic players yet, what did they win in the last 3 years? It took Inter FC 40 years of superplayers to win CL once.
    It's not that quality doesn't matter, but it's a lso a question of tactic. Example:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meh.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	4971

As per image proving, your classic token buyer thinking he's almighty sitting on 45,5 Q on his effective 11. Playing hence 4-2MC-3AM-1 superoffensive. On the other side a team with 3 injuries using 3 weak reserves, but whith overall a good Q of 28-30 on the field.
    3-2-2-2-1 to counter him, with DML/DMR, 3 back, 2 mcs. He played defensive and going for the sides, and won, earning it fair.
    dont speak nonsense pls. u r getting ridiculous
    aiureah likes this.

@ Morgan O'Bree A meaningless game after the 1-3 in the first leg
    And why so. Would you call meaningless winning over something 15Q better, and going out just on 4-3 aggregate? Normality would mean getting a 0-6 and 6-0. But you skipped through my point. I was commenting not on Baku, but on Alex Fc: even holding power, using it wrongly can cost you victory even on weak teams. Why? Because tokens alone won't buy you victory, you need at least a lil brain.

Quote Originally Posted by brezz View Post
    dont speak nonsense pls. u r getting ridiculous
    The game engine sucks. You should have won 10-0. And Nordeus for this one loss should give you back all tokens you spent in these years, ALL.

Is it this what you would like to read?

I'm a token buyer too, don't get me wrong. But i rekon tactics are 40% at least of the result. If you want a discussion, here am i. If you want to just wildly wine after 33 months of playing, then tag the post as [epic rant]. Altho, we still would like to see your and his formations.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    And why so. Would you call meaningless winning over something 15Q better, and going out just on 4-3 aggregate? Normality would mean getting a 0-6 and 6-0. But you skipped through my point. I was commenting not on Baku, but on Alex Fc: even holding power, using it wrongly can cost you victory even on weak teams. Why? Because tokens alone won't buy you victory, you need at least a lil brain.

The game engine sucks. You should have won 10-0. And Nordeus for this one loss should give you back all tokens you spent in these years, ALL.

Is it this what you would like to read?

I'm a token buyer too, don't get me wrong. But i rekon tactics are 40% at least of the result. If you want a discussion, here am i. If you want to just wildly wine after 33 months of playing, then tag the post as [epic rant]. Altho, we still would like to see your and his
    formations.
    there is nothing more ridiculous than token buyers. i really laugh at them when they lose. but in fact, even i who did not buy a single token for 32 seasons should say its sad for you guys. sad to lose vs so weak teams, and sad to see you buying again more scout players with the hope "this time i will crush them"
    then again - top11 suck and we know that!!!
    Last edited by brezz; 04-09-2013 at 05:08 PM.

Where is the @Mods?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast