Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: once again this game proves his stupidity from day 1

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldini View Post
    I'm a level 33 team with players level 35 he has 5 stars I have all 6 and 7 stars, I have all things in place from morale to condition and form ..I have a 15% bonus possesion I was online he was not....all this things are advertised by nordeus but half of them don't matter in the game and some are not true

have patience my friend you will shurely see another posts in this topics with games like this.....maybe you think it's normal, I bet you don;t see this at level 4
    You didn't answer my question. What was your bonus payout for that game?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Dude, you cant compare real life results with Top11. Top11 is far from a real life simulation of football. It is like saying this puddle is the same as the ocean.,..sure they are both bodies of water, but I can go swimming in one...
    I don't understand this logic. T11 is not the same as real football but don't we want it to be as close to it as possible? We all ask for things to be realistic so when someone gives a real life example of similar things happening, that to me is a pretty good example of why this game is not absolute s***. I'm not saying it's a perfect game or even a great one but some of these comments make me wonder why people waste time on this game.. Like our friend Paolo here, 33+ months..
    Satwe likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    You didn't answer my question. What was your bonus payout for that game?

bonus payout? if you mean possesion bonus was 15+ full capacity + 3 friends

Pro
    No.. how much bonus were you paying your players for the game. under tickets&bonuses. And don't just say the amount because $50 mil means nothing to me but rather percentage of options you have since most of use are not familiar with lvl 33 figures. So if you have options of $20mil, $40mil, $60mil and $80mil and you set it at $20mil, you would say 25%.
    KoHearts likes this.

I'm a level 33 team with players level 35 he has 5 stars I have all 6 and 7 stars, I have all things in place from morale to condition and form ..I have a 15% bonus possesion I was online he was not....all this things are advertised by nordeus but half of them don't matter in the game and some are not true

have patience my friend you will shurely see another posts in this topics with games like this.....maybe you think it's normal, I bet you don;t see this at level 4
    Not wanna sound rude but something was wrong with your formation. 15% bonus on possession shouldn't bring out 60/40: that means that in reality the effective possession was 45/55 for him. Hence his formation was countering yours.
    gtmsnba13 and KoHearts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    No.. how much bonus were you paying your players for the game. under tickets&bonuses. And don't just say the amount because $50 mil means nothing to me but rather percentage of options you have since most of use are not familiar with lvl 33 figures. So if you have options of $20mil, $40mil, $60mil and $80mil and you set it at $20mil, you would say 25%.
    obviously this guy magic3 speaks about WIN BONUS money
    magic3 likes this.

First thing I notice is +15% possession bonus, but you only have a 60-40 advantage. This suggests to me that your formation is vulnerable.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Pro
    I just looked at your positions you had DC, DC and DR so no DL. Perhaps top11 punished you for a hole on the left side?
    gtmsnba13 likes this.

3. from 145 to 165-170 it's a big gap in ability levels
    Not really. It's about the same difference as 35 to 30.
    Quality you have a 53-47 advantage
    Formation you have a 45-55 disadvantage before bonuses. (or possibly a 52-48 advantage, but i don't think it works that way)
    That translates to a pretty dang even matchup where you should lose 4 out of every 10 times you meet this opponent.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Banned
    All know that in this game many time have unrealistic results and mb all have big "surpise"than this game.Before 2 season i finish with 1 loose my leage i lost 1 game from bot robot team who i crash in 1st game 9:0 away.I lost home game 0:5 this team has 1 4* player all other was 1--3*,this bot team play without GK and ST.I understand that in footbal some time have surpise but its like Barca vs 4-th devision leage team 0:5 and this 4-th devision team play vs Messi without GK
    brezz likes this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast