Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: once again this game proves his stupidity from day 1

Well Spoken mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Hi all.

It has been a while for me to log in here and see how is everyone....for those that dont remember my case, I was utterly dissapointed previous month with cup quality and not lvl match up change by nordeus and stopped being one of their token buyers.

Anyway here is my two cents about this annoying issue.

Every season there will be at least a couple of disputed matches with unfair /unjustified outcome for most players. These seem to be the exception which certify the rule if you know what I am talking about. It is like a silly math routine inside Nordeus simulation engine that decides defeat without taking into consideration that you have outplayed your opponent.

Why Nordeus allows this to happen? maybe because if their paying customers hoped from season to season with 26W-0D-0L all time, they would lose interest in game and stop paying. Maybe I am wrong and this is the proper way for Nordeus to deal with things. What I am certain for is that I personally failed to win 1-2 matches most seasons and no matter how hard admins will come or not on me with cliches, when I was playing to get titles I was going all the way for this.

I searched old and current forums for every possible tip that would make my team better, checked tacts and counter tacts, made excell sheets with tacts against tacts, bought scouts, bought youngest talents with ability, powered trained them, gave them proper rest before games, maintained team's high morale, maximized win bonus all time, lowered ticket prices to max posession, had friends support me and watched my live matches all the time. Guess what folks............I still got defeated by ridiculous inferior quality teams with absent managers !!!!!

So here is my advice to you :

a. Stop paying for tokens and you will find yourselves go more easy on everything after next stupid result.

b. Life is short and there is an ocean of games out there. Dont allow yourselves to get hooked on a bad game. If it stopped pleasing you, just move on to the next one. Games are meant to be enjoyable, no point to play anything that is not - End of story.

c. Even If you keep on playing top11, try to do it on a casual basis. Stop giving them your support (hard earned money) since they never listen to official forum opinions and keep steaming towards the fail iceberg like Titanic did.

After over 6months in this game...I have learnt to take things along with my stride and not to be too passionate. I have had more than my own fair share of winning and also suffered some crushing defeats too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by killswitch View Post
    hi guys..
    i' m not a token buyer and never will be, because it feels like cheating to me and it takes all the fun out of the gradual progression which makes football club managing so fun.
    yet having token buyers in a league or CL/cup ruins the competition for regular users because they have no chance in winning against teams whose avg quality 10 above every other team.
    wouldn't it be better to have separate leagues for token buyers and regular users for better competition for both sides?
    and another thing on my mind.. is there something that can be done against cheaters? because i' m pretty sure that even with 1 mil tokens and a lot of free time no one can assemble a team where all players fit the names, surnames and positions of real life stars ,
    i never seen on the transfer list players that are both serbian CB and named nemanja vidic.. or any other name that sounds remotely familliar. it kinda ruins the game for me.
    I have said this in several threads.

Nordeus should create another site for non-token buyers filled with ads for the token buying site for a fairer game. Honestly, it would be a better site because of the more level playing field where management and tactics are more important than pure quality bought with tokens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes, true, but what do you want from Adi, for him if you have 1 more quality then your opponent you should win.

Or what to say about Galata and Real Madrid last night, it was 3-1 at one moment.

Honestly Adi, I don't see any reason why you should be mad, that guy have pretty good team so why he should not have a change to win?
    whats your point about Gala being up 3-1? Once CR7 scored, they had to score 5 goals to win the tie. Drogba's goal was damn sweet if I must say. RM knew they were in and didnt have to show up until the end when CR7 put it to bed.

Nordeus cannot be compared to real life football. Those who try are in dreamland
    paul1703 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes, true, but what do you want from Adi, for him if you have 1 more quality then your opponent you should win.

Or what to say about Galata and Real Madrid last night, it was 3-1 at one moment.

Honestly Adi, I don't see any reason why you should be mad, that guy have pretty good team so why he should not have a change to win?

you can be mad at me as long as you want what I said to you you had it comming and you deserve it, since you started working for nordeus and got payed in tokens....you moved into their side so your answers are not fair.....remember I know how is on their side but ...read this again..."I'm a level 33 team with players level 35 he has 5 stars I have all 6 and 7 stars, I have all things in place from morale to condition and form ..I have a 15% bonus possesion I was online he was not....all this things are advertised by nordeus but half of them don't matter in the game and some are not true"
    and stop saying stupid things like "or him if you have 1 more quality then your opponent you should win.
    ".........and what has Galata-Real have to do with this...

if you as a modd and Top Eleven Ro page admin say this things and continue to give examples from real life football.....your opinion is trully not ok

[SIZE=7]c'mon you tell me what is the guding rule in this game if all above don't matter....all your advertise is useless you do all the right things but it's not working...it's just a dice game?[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Maldini; 04-10-2013 at 02:38 PM.
    paul1703 likes this.

Rookie
    1 and half days so far of the league, three injuries, mostly in the 90th min when games are won etc, absolutely pathetic lol

Addicted
    the most interesting thing here is that he has 15% more possession thanks to friends, home field advatange and watching the game. Yet, he only has 60-40 in possession... Meaning that without his possession bonus his superior team would only have 53-47 in possession. sad really

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Hi all.

It has been a while for me to log in here and see how is everyone....for those that dont remember my case, I was utterly dissapointed previous month with cup quality and not lvl match up change by nordeus and stopped being one of their token buyers.

Anyway here is my two cents about this annoying issue.

Every season there will be at least a couple of disputed matches with unfair /unjustified outcome for most players. These seem to be the exception which certify the rule if you know what I am talking about. It is like a silly math routine inside Nordeus simulation engine that decides defeat without taking into consideration that you have outplayed your opponent.

Why Nordeus allows this to happen? maybe because if their paying customers hoped from season to season with 26W-0D-0L all time, they would lose interest in game and stop paying. Maybe I am wrong and this is the proper way for Nordeus to deal with things. What I am certain for is that I personally failed to win 1-2 matches most seasons and no matter how hard admins will come or not on me with cliches, when I was playing to get titles I was going all the way for this.

I searched old and current forums for every possible tip that would make my team better, checked tacts and counter tacts, made excell sheets with tacts against tacts, bought scouts, bought youngest talents with ability, powered trained them, gave them proper rest before games, maintained team's high morale, maximized win bonus all time, lowered ticket prices to max posession, had friends support me and watched my live matches all the time. Guess what folks............I still got defeated by ridiculous inferior quality teams with absent managers !!!!!

So here is my advice to you :

a. Stop paying for tokens and you will find yourselves go more easy on everything after next stupid result.

b. Life is short and there is an ocean of games out there. Dont allow yourselves to get hooked on a bad game. If it stopped pleasing you, just move on to the next one. Games are meant to be enjoyable, no point to play anything that is not - End of story.

c. Even If you keep on playing top11, try to do it on a casual basis. Stop giving them your support (hard earned money) since they never listen to official forum opinions and keep steaming towards the fail iceberg like Titanic did.
    Nuff said.
    We just need a support group, I mean we need a bit of rehab.

Say NO to T11 addiction
    aiureah likes this.

Banned
    I don;t spend a dime on this I was convinced about the scam and flaws seasons ago....I guess I just want to see how far this goes....for me putting up a list with all wrong things in game engine running during live games is more interesting than winning...

I'm just mad that all of those things they said are working in your favour are actually not working...it's the opposite
    Carlitos, brezz and aiureah like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    Get 3 injuries too. I stop wasting my token for that sh*t. If i lose, nevermind.
    This happens in real football as in real life.
    I've got an idea, I think that a player could also die, i mean i the real football happens, so Nordeus can implement this new amazing features.
    I'm kidding, but not too much.
    I'm a bit disappointed to read always "as in real football" and other stuff like that.
    So a player should also die.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast