Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: once again this game proves his stupidity from day 1

Banned
    The engine needs some fixing... too many strange results. Like the well known GK bug. After months they still didn't fix it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    The engine needs some fixing... too many strange results. Like the well known GK bug. After months they still didn't fix it.
    I'm pointing this so called "bugs" to them for seasons now...the same lame replies that mods give here are gaved from support....(many mods here are still on level 0-15"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    you said 2 DC's in your post, 90%+ of teams play with 2 DC's, so yes i've seen that. I'm not sure what this means 'and having against a live game possesion of 75-80% you know that colored line in the middle'

bro only 2 DC....5md 2st for example...get it? only 2 defenders...2 dc...who the **** plays like that in any footbal game/ real match/ etc?

MDKII
    OK, I'm going to try and address this thread as much as I can. I apologize if I miss anything, but we can't comment on everyything.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldini View Post
    an active player is a target for token hackers from nordeus

if any smart ass like Pricop comes in here and says another stupidity I swear I'll cross the Olt and come to see you
    I honestly do not know what a "token hacker from nordeus" refers to. I've seen various accusations throw around here before, most often speculations, and the best answer I can give is that no, we do not use any token hackers, nor are there any working hacks, tools, or cheat engines for the game. This is taking conspiracy theories way too far.

That said, insulting and on top of that threatening any member, regardless whether they are a mod or not, is an instant ban.

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    We don't matter as managers because no matter what you do you can't change the outcome of a game, no matter what you do, you can't change the game commentary, everything goes on like you aren't even there making a change in tactics or formations. Many are tricked to believe they are good managers managing a great team when, in reality, the game decides based, probably, on the team quality. To have a better team, you need to invest tokens, to invest tokens you need to buy them (or spend your time taking surveys or watching adverts), the more you invest the bigger the probability is Nordeus wants more and fix you some "nice" results to motivate you to win next season.
    Tokens have always given an edge, but never have, nor ever will be, the deciding factor. A few months ago, someone spread the story whether results are pre-determined. I attempted to investigate this further and to the best of my knowledge, all factors are taken into account: team quality, team morale, condition, formation and luck. Results are not pre-determined, nor will they ever be. We strive to create an engaging and immersive experience with Top Eleven. Maybe we aren't fully there yet, but we are constantly working on and improving the game.

Maybe because people feel more engaged to post when they lose, rather when they win, is there an impression that there are only non-sensible results in the game. With over 9 million players in a persistent Player-VS-Player game, yes, plenty of people are going to win and plenty of people are going to lose. Complaints that are voiced about token buyers dominating free players also work the other way around: we receive complaints about people who have bought tokens losing against players who don't buy any. So, no, it is not a deciding factor. Everyone has a shot at winning, but sometimes bad streaks happen.

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    Many of us shouted our dissapointments here (i don't like to post too much) about the many irregularities in the game. As a result you have Mourinho's face when you open the game. They just don't care about their customers, all they want is to attract fresh fish via the P.R. propaganda.
    There are plenty of teams within Nordeus that work on various projects. Putting a new face in the game is mostly art and licensing. Just because Feature A was released, doesn't mean everything else is put on halt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    If they were professional game developers they would had fixed by now silly things like the friendlies issue.....how long is this waiting to be fixed ????? I play for 8 months and remember complaints in old forum about that.....totally lame dealing !!!
    Yes, I admit this is taking too long for us to address. That said, we are and have been working on it. I know a lot of people have said just to make friendlies only happen if you manually accept, but this is not the kind of solution we think is best. I am honestly hoping that we can share more information on this soon, but for now, everyone's aware and working towards fixing this.

Nordeus should have known better that game industries use official forums for constant feedback. Feedback that is checked and taken into consideration (this is very valuable info if you re a dev)...over here feedback goes down the drain .... why ??? because they got too greedy with it and became ignorant.
    This is from my experience as a gamer who frequented (and still does) various gaming forums, and I can reliably tell you that a good chunk of them, aside from the smaller indie dev forums, aren't all that engaged in interacting with the community the way as you describe. Maybe you had better luck than me with the games you've played.

Feedback here is taken into consideration. I either forward it further, or am asked to look for feedback on updates, or devs just read the forums on their own initiative. Just because we aren't implementing things as they are suggested verbatim doesn't mean things here go down the drain. A lot of ideas tell us what kind of things you guys would like to see, or give us our own ideas on how to maybe implement something new. You have to all keep in mind that we get feedback via email, Facebook and support tickets as well. And sometimes, we don't get feedback at all and look at the numbers. So why do we care to have a forum? It's not pro-form, but because people here are usually the most clear and most knowledgeable about the game.

Some ideas might make it into the game tomorrow, some in a few months, years, and sadly, some might never be an option. But feedback here is not ignored. If it was, I wouldn't be taking the time to respond in this thread.

Why I call em greedy devs ? Because untill March it was obvious that in order to get advantage, you had to buy a few scouts and overcome your rivals..... with the outrageous new cup format this changed into " you have to buy a full galaxy of scouts and power train them if you want to overcome your rivals " which means " Thank you for buying our tokens but we are afraid that if you want to excel from now on, you have to double / triple what you spend each month "
    We are still monitoring feedback and player reaction to the new Cup, looking at the numbers and estimating whether this was a success or not. I am sorry you are not enjoying the new Cup format, but we are still giving it a chance because we believe it offers a much fairer atmosphere than the last format, where high level players got paired up and obliterated low-level teams.

I'll sadly have to lock this thread because it has gotten way out of hand (and was pretty inflammatory to begin with). However, if anyone wants to continue an open discussion about developer communication, or the way forum and player feedback is received, feel free to contact me via PM or open a new thread. I am willing to share as much as I can, which possibly isn't too much, but I'll try to be as helpful as I can.
    magic3 likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678