Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Free rests

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Petje View Post
    I get up at 6 in the morning, but that’s no solution. It would be if it was really an availability issue at the provider.

I have nothing against Sausy and Jeeves personally. At least they are trying to help. They have the worst job "facing” the users every day.

As for communication true communicating no progress is also communication. And these “great news” announcements when the whole game is on his back are inappropriate but probably from some marketing idiot who has no clue what is going on. I don’t expect more empathy or personal opinions from Sausy and Jeeves as that would be against the company that pays their salary.

I’ve great respect for what they have to put up with.

It’s not even fact that bugs exist, but that they **** up the gameplay and that it’s not corrected which is really pissing me off. Throwing a few ****ing tokens is an insult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree 10 tokens for lost cl and season doesn't cut it. The announcements are relaid by admins but put together by a marketing spinner I imagine and are indeed cringeworthy. Don't shoot the messenger which is poor Sausy.

Too many problems right now and it needs stability for a while to settle.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is not a problem with the connection with the provider. This is the problem of the game itself, as in the older versions of the game the advertisement looks great and gives out the necessary green rests
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    This is not a problem with the connection with the provider. This is the problem of the game itself, as in the older versions of the game the advertisement looks great and gives out the necessary green rests
    Yes it worked before. Update = no videos = issue with game.

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    This is actually what I mean. Since the update the connection to the provider gives issues.

Not only that connection btw. Never seen the app reconnecting so often before.

In general apart from the bugs. The whole game is unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I agree 10 tokens for lost cl and season doesn't cut it. The announcements are relaid by admins but put together by a marketing spinner I imagine and are indeed cringeworthy. Don't shoot the messenger which is poor Sausy.

Too many problems right now and it needs stability for a while to settle.

That’s why I tank and wait.
    Which saves greens btw ;-)

Only miss training and playing matches every day

It's probably a server issue. I have three teams on three different servers. On one team it's business as usual; one I can't get any sort of ad boost at all; and the third has days when I can get some and other days when there's only one or two.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Petje View Post
    That’s why I tank and wait.
    Which saves greens btw ;-)

Only miss training and playing matches every day

Personally hate tanking no offence lol. Would rather just dump team and play as if level 1 each season

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Personally hate tanking no offence lol. Would rather just dump team and play as if level 1 each season

I do too. It’s ****ing boring.
    But I’ve built a nice squad and invested a lot of time and a little money as well.
    I’m attached to my players ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    It's probably a server issue. I have three teams on three different servers. On one team it's business as usual; one I can't get any sort of ad boost at all; and the third has days when I can get some and other days when there's only one or two.
    Good point. Could well be the case.
    I’ve got two teams on one server so I can’t compare. One team I manage with a lot of workarounds. One team gets nothing at all.

Maybe nordeus stopped investing in hardware and developers. Maybe it’s really dying which is a shame.
    Reason enough to stop investing time and money for a while and see what happens.

Rookie

Post Negotiation

I have doubt when we start negotiation if we don't have much tokens to give can we only increase cash...? Is it possible..???

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast