Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree321Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    Maybe I am missing something but it looks like two teams out of each group are bots and two are real. Most likely this means the real managers will make it out of the group phase and then face each other in the knock-out phase. This does not seem so bad to me. Gives me a chance to learn my team and I win a few prizes for being one or two. I have spent almost zero tokens so far (bought one player in an early prep round) so I’m not out much when I do get knocked out.
    correct me if I am wrong but the bots look rly tough. If they have only 14 players the total quality is lower right? But if I take my top 14 players vs their top 14 players they are still better (lets say my Italy 110 vs bot IRan 104%)

I think the quality we see it's about the top 11 players only.
    Also doesn't matter if we have 3-4 of our best players in the bench.
    The value is fix.

Pro
    played three games so far with three different teams ... i won't go in details but I have a strong feeling that the results are kind of random or in favor of the bots ...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    played three games so far with three different teams ... i won't go in details but I have a strong feeling that the results are kind of random or in favor of the bots ...
    Would be silly to invest more tokens given the prep phase and random chance of winning

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    hey sausy , i 've got 2 red cards in same match ! is red card applied for next match ?!!?!!?!?!!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Would be silly to invest more tokens given the prep phase and random chance of winning

if it was only against real managers i would not mind spending tokens and rests ... but they killed the pleasure and enthusiasm for this wonderful competition by adding bots ...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    if it was only against real managers i would not mind spending tokens and rests ... but they killed the pleasure and enthusiasm for this wonderful competition by adding bots ...
    This blatant violation of our trust actually broke TE for many people in my Asso
    pnr8555 and USARABAT like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    This blatant violation of our trust actually broke TE for many people in my Asso
    Trust is broken and in the prep phase thread I warned them against messing this up. And they still messed up. No value to those who used resources and spent money. They may get away with it but they are playing with fire with what they have done. Could kill game.

USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    I would have thought the matches in the finals would have been on neutral ground. Seems not as I've just played in Belgium.
    They were drawn 1st so get 5% possession bonus?
    Good job the manager didn't show! Oh! Of course, how could he? Bot!

Nordues made three BIG MISTAKES in the draws:

1) No real advantages from Preparation Phase -> Why to pump preparation phase when playing 1 match or 20 matches is irrelevant? They make fun of us basically.

2) Many BOTS -> This event was intended to be played between real players!!!

3) Group are imbalanced -> Some Groups have 4 teams above 100% and others with 4 teams around 80%. I am wondering why it is so difficult to replicate real world (a couple of favourite teams and a couple of underdogs in each group)? Should we play most difficult games in the Group Stage?
    pnr8555, USARABAT and manoc1992 like this.

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast