Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree321Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    You told in the other thread that you'll be playing against fellow managers when the actual tournament begins, but it's still against AI teams only.
    Yep. I'm Group B as per IRL, but what I got is Spain being managed by a real manager, and Morocco/Iran taken by bots.

UPDATE: The groups were reverted to preparation phase just now.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 05-31-2018 at 03:02 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

All I wanted was a shirt. There will never be a chance to get it, its not like my country will ever win anything or sponsor TE or have a tour. Im screwed. The preparation was fun and got me excited, I hope these are real teams.
    USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Yep. I'm Group B as per IRL, but what I got is Spain being managed by a real manager, and Morocco/Iran taken by bots.

UPDATE: The groups were reverted to preparation phase just now.
    Oops we've been rumbled. Sorry all draw error lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

VFK
    Rookie
    I noticed too that some actual managers have appeared, first time when I looked there weren't any. I hope they first seeded the tournaments with just countries, and now they are putting real managers who play as those countries in the place of those AI teams. I really hope so, some of the AI teams are just too hard to beat.

They are lowering the High% bot team just now
    very professional company we have ..
    madflo19 and USARABAT like this.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Hey everyone,

As you all have seen by now, there's a bug in matchmaking. We're turning off the feature while we're investigating.

In order for groups to be made and for everyone to have a tournament in which their quality/seed reflected their participation in the Preparation Phase, bot teams are needed. This is to ensure an experience that is both competitive and fair for all Managers. To be clear, the qualities of these bots that were seen in the version were visually affected by this bug. This will not be what you see when it is fixed.

As there are 2 other tournaments following this one, we'll collect the feedback from everyone across our channels and make tweaks to continue to improve the experience.

That's all I have for now. Very sorry that this was the first impression with the IC.
    Bang Jarwo likes this.

The draw now re-appears and still freaking AI managers for Iran and Morocco. WTF? Is it pointless to prepare a quality team just to face super-hard BOTS?

Well said, I understand why bots are included but they still too hard for us.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 05-31-2018 at 03:17 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    The draw now re-appears and still freaking AI managers for Iran and Morocco. WTF? Is it pointless to prepare a quality team just to face super-hard BOTS?

Well said, I understand why bots are included but they still too hard for us.
    I don't play this game to face bots who didn't face the same prep challenge as I did. For this reason I am going to quit TE for good in very near future. Joke

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    pnr8555 and NekoIzMase like this.

Avq of the bots has been reduced a 20%. Best team is a real manager with 97%. So, lets try it.

I'm taking few minutes from my holiday to congratulate nordeus for their good and hard work(again) ROFL
    pnr8555, Bunzo, Petje and 2 others like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast