Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 337
Like Tree321Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

  1. #81
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Makrem View Post
    Sorry but logical buying player in the preparation phase and nordeus must stop buying player in the competition.

    Im sur there is a many error and many bugs and they will repair all this ****.
    The logic is do not have a draw based in the own AvQ, and have a mixed AvQ, like in the old leagues years ago.... because in the case we are looking right now, the effort of training hard and collect players during the "preparation phase" doesn't prepare anything.

  2. #82
    Addicted po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The logic is do not have a draw based in the own AvQ, and have a mixed AvQ, like in the old leagues years ago.... because in the case we are looking right now, the effort of training hard and collect players during the "preparation phase" doesn't prepare anything.
    We prepared for big Nodeus

  3. #83
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey everyone,

    In order for groups to be made and for everyone to have a tournament in which their quality/seed reflected their participation in the Preparation Phase, bot teams are needed. This is to ensure an experience that is both competitive and fair for all Managers. To be clear, the qualities of these bots that were seen in the version were visually affected by this bug.


    Do you call bring bots a fair competition ??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????? ???????????????????
    Why you didn't tell us during the preparation that we're going to face bots ????????????????????????

  4. #84
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post

    Do you call bring bots a fair competition ??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????? ???????????????????
    Why you didn't tell us during the preparation that we're going to face bots ????????????????????????
    They didn't. They said we would face other managers I have just over 50% bots in my 32. Oh and all the real players are pretty much same % as me. Played 40+ matches for no advantage.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  5. #85
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,051
    83% (83-84, depends where i see) here and another groups having 90+ and 100+ real managers...

    THANK YOU!



    [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!-level38icshit.jpg
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 05-31-2018 at 07:24 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  6. #86
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    They didn't. They said we would face other managers I have just over 50% bots in my 32. Oh and all the real players are pretty much same % as me. Played 40+ matches for no advantage.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    u say 50 % ... how do you recognize which teams are bots from not ?

  7. #87
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    u say 50 % ... how do you recognize which teams are bots from not ?
    In mine a lot of less fashionable teams like South Korea have no profile pic with very generic user names and user location city seems generic also

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. #88
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    + they are made from the capital of the country they represent not from any other city

  9. #89
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    u say 50 % ... how do you recognize which teams are bots from not ?
    They also have the same generic cartoon passport picture

    [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!-34137535_10216191035239495_161853506087550976_n.jpg

  10. #90
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Nordeus next time steal some picture from facebook and put them for the bots and change cities not only capital.... at least cheat in a professional way
    Bunzo, rogerniceguy and Cope King like this.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast