Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree321Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Hey Managers!

The groups for the first International Cup are live! Head to the International Cup section to see who you're matched up against in the group!

Group Match 1 kicks off tomorrow!

Good luck!
    Everyone in our FB group are in shock!!! Where are the managers we will be playing. It’s a load of Mourinho bot teams. It’s a glorified tour. Getting people to invest in a competition that isn’t real. That’s a real low blow. You are becoming very sinister Nordeus. Poor show

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    HairDryer and pnr8555 like this.

Famous
    International team @ 72%.
    Club team @ 111%.
    If I win the international cup why would I want to take 2 players as a prize? Pmsl.
    rogerniceguy and Cope King like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    International team @ 72%.
    Club team @ 111%.
    If I win the international cup why would I want to take 2 players as a prize? Pmsl.
    That would be their argument for preparing well. Flawed argument.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    That would be their argument for preparing well. Flawed argument.

Flawed argument thanks to the fact that they've screwed everyone who prepared well with the finals draw.
    The biggest and best money grab by far from Nordeus.
    I feel sorry for anyone who invested anything in this competition.
    Hope they make some changes for the 2nd and 3rd ones.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Flawed argument thanks to the fact that they've screwed everyone who prepared well with the finals draw.
    The biggest and best money grab by far from Nordeus.
    I feel sorry for anyone who invested anything in this competition.
    Hope they make some changes for the 2nd and 3rd ones.
    Flawed for several reasons.

1. Matchmaking even. We have a small lottery ticket chance of winning a player. If engine behaves like prep phase the results will be nonsensical.

2. Has someone worked out when the winner will receive the player. Most likely late in current season. Best player for many may be 22+ also. This player will age 1 year and lose 20% very soon after the tournament....

Altiplano, pnr8555 and Cope King like this.

Guys, it is meaningless to discuss this thread. Nordeus are liars. They f*** us and kill us... and it is not mandatory to be in this order
    pnr8555, USARABAT and Altiplano like this.

Hey Nordeus, any news about yours customers whos spend a lot of token in prepared phase ? All manager winting the news about this error

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Makrem View Post
    Hey Nordeus, any news about yours customers whos spend a lot of token in prepared phase ? All manager winting the news about this error
    Personally I think they should refund all those who spent real money in prep phase. Disgraceful draw. I didn't spend anything btw

Rookie
    Maybe I am missing something but it looks like two teams out of each group are bots and two are real. Most likely this means the real managers will make it out of the group phase and then face each other in the knock-out phase. This does not seem so bad to me. Gives me a chance to learn my team and I win a few prizes for being one or two. I have spent almost zero tokens so far (bought one player in an early prep round) so I’m not out much when I do get knocked out.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    Maybe I am missing something but it looks like two teams out of each group are bots and two are real. Most likely this means the real managers will make it out of the group phase and then face each other in the knock-out phase. This does not seem so bad to me. Gives me a chance to learn my team and I win a few prizes for being one or two. I have spent almost zero tokens so far (bought one player in an early prep round) so I’m not out much when I do get knocked out.
    Token spenders or resource spenders have same draw. No benefit for their spend. Also game engine is random so I wouldn't assume you will be beat those bot teams. Did you win every prep phase game?

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast