Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: first impressions and a little excuses

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, now that your mind and thoughts are more clear and cool,

What kind of draw would you expect ?

Ok, it would be better having all human managers but maybe bot teams are necessary to overcome some problems like having many countries like Brazil, Germany or England.
    Also it's easier to set convenient hours of the games.

What else ?
    What quality of teams ?
    All about the same q (but be warned for this ?)
    Four scales of quality ? 75%, 95%, 105%, 115% up ?
    A manager with 75% obviously didn't invest to that project and playing for fun
    but what chances and interest would have a manager with 95% or 105% q vs 8 managers of 120% ?

* this question is not only for @po_zdrach but for every one.
    Pay to play. 10 tokens to enter.
    Preliminary draw made before preperation starts. 32 managers will be able to see progress of other sides. At the end of preperation the 32 managers are placed in groups according to their quality at end of preperation. Thus more effort = better draw. If you're going to pay tokens to enter you're going to make some effort, right? Don't want to play? Don't pay.
    Token rewards for last 16, quarter finalists to break even. Nordeus can still make a token profit.
    Give us a star, give us a shirt, give us a player for winning.
    But only, only, only put bot teams into the draws if a competition of 32 teams cannot be made from original entries. And even then games against not teams are NOT played, but an automatic 3-0 win for the human manager.

They seem to have taken what Khris organises (OMA competitions) and not quite got it right. And that's a pity. It has such possibilities.
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    10t entry decent idea. At least it's honest and upfront
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Pay to play. 10 tokens to enter.
    Preliminary draw made before preperation starts. 32 managers will be able to see progress of other sides. At the end of preperation the 32 managers are placed in groups according to their quality at end of preperation. Thus more effort = better draw. If you're going to pay tokens to enter you're going to make some effort, right? Don't want to play? Don't pay.
    Token rewards for last 16, quarter finalists to break even. Nordeus can still make a token profit.
    Give us a star, give us a shirt, give us a player for winning.
    But only, only, only put bot teams into the draws if a competition of 32 teams cannot be made from original entries. And even then games against not teams are NOT played, but an automatic 3-0 win for the human manager.

They seem to have taken what Khris organises (OMA competitions) and not quite got it right. And that's a pity. It has such possibilities.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

Yes
    They should have got Khris to organise it for them ......
    rogerniceguy and Altiplano like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    With this draw, every effort in prepare phase is meaningless. I have better chances with my abandoned team.
    Do not try to defend Nordeus Nik, I know, you know, everyone know how unfair is this draw.
    What about timer? What you say about the most expensive timer I ever have?
    I 'm not defending anyone.
    (fyi, we the mods don't have any extra info about the game but have also the free will of criticizing).
    After the IC start, I also followed the advice to prepare better my team (I spent 120 tokens for buying extra players and about 120 greens for extra games, ending with a victory on Spain).
    When I saw my group, with another human manager same q and two bot teams little less, I pissed of and decided that I won't follow any more my team and leave all my games in auto.
    first impressions and a little excuses-my-group.jpg

But let's say that nord-devs are watching the forum as we represent a part of what they call "communities" ..
    so
    I would be ok if every group had a top dog with a quality like my team,
    a 2nd human manager with some less q, like 90-98% and the two bot teams with qualities of 75% and 85% .

Every group having the same architecture so the top dogs if playing good, to cross with the underdogs and continue like this.

Every manager who made a team above 100% (creating this quality, it means you already spent much more tokens and greens that the prizes of the IC) , should be the top dog of his group (so it should be 104% - 90% and 80% -70% the two bots)
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-02-2018 at 11:36 AM.
    Bunzo, po_zdrach and Altiplano like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post

Yes
    Do you think it's incompetence or deliberate? Lol

Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Please no bot teams. Games usp is human 2 human real active managers
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm not defending anyone.
    (fyi, we the mods don't have any extra info about the game but have also the free will of criticizing).
    After the draw, as I also followed the advice to prepare better my team (I spent 120 tokens for buying extra players and about 120 greens for extra games, ending with a victory on Spain).
    When I saw my group, with another human manager same q and two bot teams little less, I pissed of and decided that I won't follow any more my team and leave all my games in auto.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my group.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	102662

But let's say that nord-devs are watching the forum as we represent a part of what they call "communities" ..
    so
    I would be ok if every group had a top dog with a quality like my team,
    a 2nd human manager with some less q, like 90-98% and the two bot teams with qualities of 75% and 85% .

Every group having the same architecture so the top dogs if playing good, to cross with the underdogs and continue like this.

Every manager who made a team above 100% (creating this quality, it means you already spent much more tokens and greens that the prizes of the IC) , should be the top dog of his group (so it should be 104% - 90% and 80% -70% the two bots)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post

Incompetence
    I do not think any of the Devs have a clue about football btw

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post

Yes
    But, but, but.........that would mean paying someone who knows how the game works! Someone who knows what the players want! Someone who can organise!
    Bunzo likes this.

World cup draw was invented long time ago - urns based on quality. In our case four.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post

I think it's trying (and failing) to find a balance between profit and product. They've given us an unfinished and flawed product for maximum profit. Not a good way to keep a client base.
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast