Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: About arrows

About arrows

Red arrows don't make a player play in new position front or back of him! Arrows are individual mentality for each players apart from the team mentality. Example team mentality is normal, red arrow on AMC will make him having attacking mentality and be more offensive than the rest. If the team mentality is attacking then his mentality is ultra attacking. I don't think it's movement as according to some ppl suggested the arrows need more directions. The only thing I can't seem to fully understand is the arrows for the gk. any thoughts?
    Black Hawks and gohannie like this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Rookie
    Its stupid mate, also it uses more of his health too :0 im confused with the *force counterattack* any idea?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hmm, is a good question, honestly I think just a Nordeus developer can answer you, or ... maybe at corners and free kicks they won't stay on the line, if they have red arrows =))
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I try to avoid use arrows, mostly because they seem to be pointless and the fact that one goal forward could mean one backwards.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Well not sure what is the purpose but have enjoy success using the red arrows for my Attacking Midfield.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Red arrows don't make a player play in new position front or back of him! Arrows are individual mentality for each players apart from the team mentality. Example team mentality is normal, red arrow on AMC will make him having attacking mentality and be more offensive than the rest. If the team mentality is attacking then his mentality is ultra attacking. I don't think it's movement as according to some ppl suggested the arrows need more directions. The only thing I can't seem to fully understand is the arrows for the gk. any thoughts?
    Your opinion is interesting. It also directly contradicts what the game developers have stated.
    Have a nice day.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Your opinion is interesting. It also directly contradicts what the game developers have stated.
    Have a nice day.
    Could you kindly provide the reference for this contrdiction?
    fmldotcom likes this.

Addicted
    the developers had a Q&A in february where someone asked why they cannot use three attackers by having 2 in wide positions (right now you can only have 3 attackers in narrow position).

The developer said that all you have to do to get two attackers on the flanks is to put two players as AML and AMR and use red arrows on them; then they automatically become wide attackers.

Thus, everything that " fmldotcom" said in his initial post is totally untrue (unless the devs were lying of course)

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Could you kindly provide the reference for this contrdiction?
    As hullabaloo said, except it was January

Can we have wing positions, would be ahead of AMR and AML to each side of the strikers?
    There are multiple ways to define roles in football, and the current one is the one we chose. AMR and AML with arrows set to forward would be the wing positions you are asking for.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Ok! Fine!
    Then why don't they make diagonal arrows? Instead of making the AML runs towards the waterboy, why can't we make him run diagonal at goal?
    Also put red arrows on ST makes him side by side with the GK? Your own GK with red arrows plays as sweeper (valdes) but with blue arrows he plays inside the net?
    Black Hawks and Fahim Ahmad like this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast