Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3

Famous
    Can we trust nordeus to program bots to behave fairly? Ball possession? Random results? Do we want a tournament where bots are easy and there to automatically lose? Do I get a sense of achievement beating a bot who put 0 effort into prep stage?

Humans only. Let's draw managers and ask them to select a nation after draw. Then we get humans and 32 nations. Everyone happy
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Bots look easier (I mean with lower q than 1st IC) but we 'll see them in action
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Can we trust nordeus to program bots to behave fairly? Ball possession? Random results? Do we want a tournament where bots are easy and there to automatically lose? Do I get a sense of achievement beating a bot who put 0 effort into prep stage?

Humans only. Let's draw managers and ask them to select a nation after draw. Then we get humans and 32 nations. Everyone happy

my group is interesting, the other human is Belgium again but this time is 112% same as me not 20% inferior, the other 2 are bots 15-20% inferior and this time I play Belgium last not 2nd, group h who i'll face someone from if I qualify, only Poland is a human team and they are the highest quality, highest bot is 102%

Famous
    Seems me people want an easy ride to a win v 31 rubbish bots? No achievement for me in that. I just want it to be fun and engaging. If I win gr8. If not that's fine also.

USARABAT likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post

hmm, not exactly
    for example I had one account with Somalia.
    I didn't have the time to play a lot of games in preparation so I played with a 71.7% q team and finished 2nd.
    If it was only with humans, I would be the 3rd or 4th in q of my group and tournament and probably disqualified from the groups.

[Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3-21-somalia-2nd-cn2.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

All my groups have 2 bots, except mine with 3 bots lol the goddess of the fortune smiling me lol

Im the only with a star in the emblem

What is this
    Scolari is a bot
    lol

[Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3-eyri-holland-vs-bot-scolari.jpg
    rogerniceguy and Bunzo like this.

and one bot Del Bosque - lol

[Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3-fanbir-ire-del-bosque-bot.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    and one bot Del Bosque - lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fanbir IRE DEL BOSQUE BOT.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	103846
    Level 1. What a novice

USARABAT likes this.

Thats why they paid the image rights I guess...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Thats why they paid the image rights I guess...
    Money well spent. No need to expand dev team to fix bugs

khris and USARABAT like this.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast