Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The end of an era

Rookie

The end of an era

After 4 years of playing, its time to retire from the game, given the fact, its become a joke of a game, where T11's only aim to increase bottom line profit, hence not doing anything about cheats, where us law abiding players, would have to purchase more rests/tokens to stand any chance. So its back to Candy Crush for me, as I free up space on my phone

1 Last rant -

Clearly there has been a new match engine implemented, without so much as a statement about it. T11 must think certain players are gullible to think everything is running the same as it was a few weeks back. More so in Association games, where I've found myself getting battered to teams over 30% less than me, and nothing can justify it. My key and non-key attributes are far more superior to that of my opponents. Like many other flaws in the game, something somewhere has been implemented or... a new flaw has been found enabling teams to take multiple bonus' on association games or something like that

1. Tankers continue to exist, where T11 continue to ignore this

2. The Association World 100, you'll see at No 1, No 2, a few teams, in how their players' attributes are manipulated, so what do T11 do? - ignore it

3. Although players % is capped now at 180%, teams who had trained theres beyond this prior, still have these players, so where T11 could just reduce them to 180%, what do they do? - ignore it

This isn't about being a bad loser, its about criminal activity, from T11, who let such cheats continue to ensure they make money elsewhere, especially then the evidence is there to be seen in point 2.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPosh View Post
    After 4 years of playing, its time to retire from the game, given the fact, its become a joke of a game, where T11's only aim to increase bottom line profit, hence not doing anything about cheats, where us law abiding players, would have to purchase more rests/tokens to stand any chance. So its back to Candy Crush for me, as I free up space on my phone

1 Last rant -

Clearly there has been a new match engine implemented, without so much as a statement about it. T11 must think certain players are gullible to think everything is running the same as it was a few weeks back. More so in Association games, where I've found myself getting battered to teams over 30% less than me, and nothing can justify it. My key and non-key attributes are far more superior to that of my opponents. Like many other flaws in the game, something somewhere has been implemented or... a new flaw has been found enabling teams to take multiple bonus' on association games or something like that

2. The Association World 100, you'll see at No 1, No 2, a few teams, in how their players' attributes are manipulated, so what do T11 do? - ignore it

3. Although players % is capped now at 180%, teams who had trained theres beyond this prior, still have these players, so where T11 could just reduce them to 180%, what do they do? - ignore it

This isn't about being a bad loser, its about criminal activity, from T11, who let such cheats continue to ensure they make money elsewhere, especially then the evidence is there to be seen in point 2.
    Tbh I understand totally, but 4 years a long time building it all up to walk away, I do t think. I could do it myself lol. It's a proper addiction now.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    MikeyPosh likes this.

Many good and accurate points raised there. I think the game engine has changed as well. I also think that there is an issue with the Devs not listening to those experienced players and more bugs than I’ve ever known. So rather than deal with those bugs they introduce new things like IC, which are also bug-infested. And I cannot understand why tanking has not been addressed by now.
    5 years in this game for me and I’ve never known it this bad or seen a level of discord like this in the community.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    I agree in that 4 years is a long time to throw away, and also agree, its a highly addictive game, but as pointed out - so many bugs, recently especially. Something else that happened today, whilst playing Association, half way through, I was booted, as was 2 of the others on my team, and for 1 minute, we couldn't get back in the game, don't take a wizard to work that out - as it was once said to me, this can happen, and its people manipulating the game, somehow, but at the time, I thought "Naaaa" but now... well, anything is possible

I agree in that 4 years is a long time to throw away, and also agree, its a highly addictive game, but as pointed out - so many bugs, recently especially. Something else that happened today, whilst playing Association, half way through, I was booted, as was 2 of the others on my team, and for 1 minute, we couldn't get back in the game, don't take a wizard to work that out - as it was once said to me, this can happen, and its people manipulating the game, somehow, but at the time, I thought "Naaaa" but now... well, anything is possible
    Could you be more specific as to the 'people manipulating the game' while disconnecting?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    Could you be more specific as to the 'people manipulating the game' while disconnecting?
    If I know, I'd deal with it, but fact is, a friend of mine this week, lost his cup final, and ironically, he was d/c from the game, and couldnt log back on, the exact same thing happened in last weekends association, where 3 of us (same friend) all suffered the exact same issue. So it don't take a genius to work out where the bug lis

1 Last rant -

You say it all. Totally agree and this season will be my last before taking a long long break and maybe my last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    You say it all. Totally agree and this season will be my last before taking a long long break and maybe my last.

Gimme time to the join the asso cuz the pc have a little problem and i dunt have access to the accs lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Gimme time to the join the asso cuz the pc have a little problem and i dunt have access to the accs lol
    Lol you know where to find me

1 Last rant -

Mutant Team can keep their status forever. With daily gifts and MoMs end of season its players will have all white skills higher than 340%.
    It will take almost one year to get rid of this players..... only when they retire..

The result is that I am going to lose my third CL Final in a row against the same usual mutant team (average final results is 0-5!!!).
    And he will keep winning treble.

Nice competition... yeahhhhh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast