Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: The future of old managers on top11

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    The Morale has been going down alot more of late but it's always been there since I've been here.
    I pushed about this late last season i won a cup and won against the 2nd place team in the league i think it was 5-0 away from home My Morale was all maxed out.
    yet after my fantastic day most of my players morale went down wtf?
    like i said on another thread these players should be ecstatic,top of the world with morale and confidence yet they go down.
    What Nord have noticed is nobody is buying Morale packs and they are seeing lots of people building these morale packs up.
    So they have decided lets change it not for the members interest but for the benefit of themselves..

What i have noticed since I've joined is the lack of communication between both parties
    nothing gets explained. answers about the new training regime,Morale drops,Ads,tanking,Mutants,Cheats Nords don't want to explain any of it.
    Why can't someone come on this forum from the development side or someone with authority within the game come and explain certain issues?
    They hide in the background behind the middle men.
    But the thing i don't like is. they change things without telling us in advance.
    updates we should be told there is an update upon us not not just update.
    changing the training method we should of been told or warned in advance. not let people train train train and get nothing back then decide oh i forgot to tell you we have changed the training method. days/week later.
    everything just causes problems by not communicating with each other .
    Have the balls to tell us the plans of the game and changes in advance.
    speak and talk to your members thoughts of changes and planning. end of the day we play the damn thing so why can't we work bloody together and make it OUR game!

Lots of unhappy people and it's all down to lack of communication between both sides
    Nord just don't want to know what members think
    why?
    because at the moment they know everyone that leaves a new person will simply just come along and take his place.
    100% agree. I've banged on about communication for a long time. It goes a long way to building trust.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Siddas and USARABAT like this.

Dreamer
    This is my way...
    Do lots of friendlies against lots of weaker team (1 star teams)...
    Each friendlies u will get 2 blue and 1 green pack..

Filled your squad with ur reserve (mine is so weak, like 2-3 stars)... But the striker is ur best one from ur first 11 (mine now 7 stars...)

So i do 20 times friendlies... And gotta win em all, make sure striker got MoTM... And get these
    40 blue pack
    20 green pack
    20 man of the match for the striker which gave him 4x20 skills (80)... Once ur player reach 116% level, is a lot harder to train... But this way works better than training... My striker raise from 116 to 126 within 2-3 days...

the bad part is, many of my reserves got injured... 7 players are off injured so far...

Note:
    Give green pack once every 2 match on ur striker.. He needs fresh legs to keep perform on each match... And u dont want him to get injured...
    Playing with crap team mates against crap opponent will make him the best on the field easily... It works for winger and attacking midfielder too... But harder for MC to GK to get MoTM each match...
    Last edited by Aku Papua; 06-17-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    This is my way...
    Do lots of friendlies against lots of weaker team (1 star teams)...
    Each friendlies u will get 2 blue and 1 green pack..

Filled your squad with ur reserve (mine is so weak, like 2-3 stars)... But the striker is ur best one from ur first 11 (mine now 7 stars...)

So i do 20 times friendlies... And gotta win em all, make sure striker got MoTM... And get these
    40 blue pack
    20 green pack
    20 man of the match for the striker which gave him 4x20 skills (80)

the bad part is, many of my reserves got injured... 7 players are off injured so far...

Note:
    Give green pack once every 2 match on ur striker.. He needs fresh legs to keep perform on each match... And u dont want him go get injured...
    Playing with crap team mates against crap opponent will make him the best on the field easily...

Apparently I have a life ...
    I have better things to do than play countless friendly games for a few pack. lol
    USARABAT and rogerniceguy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    The issue of morals has been discussed maybe 2 weeks ago ...

If it was a bug it could have been fixed .... but it seems that this is a new policy... coz I notice now that the rate of the number of player's moral going down is getting more serious regardless of the victories by my teams....

My hundreds of moral packs is quickly eroded although my 3 main teams are on top on their leagues ... wondering what managers in middle of the league are facing especially who don't have a stock of morals like I do ...

I understand that Nordeus is recently changing things to push ( X number of rich customers who are blindly addicted to the game ) managers to purchase packs of tokens , rests and now morals .... but if that continues that would give another reason to thousands of managers to leave the game ...

Clearly the devs ( who are very clever in math ) know the effect of such new policies on managers in general ....

WHY devs are bringing more reasons to push more managers out of the game ?

1- this game trend has reached the peak like many other games and is starting to go down so now it's the perfect time to get as much profits as they can before it's too late

2- top 11 won't be affected coz devs can replace managers who leave with bot teams or run their teams in bot way .... the marketing continues to attract new managers and potential rich managers so the revenues continue to flow ... <--------- I think the 2nd reason is more correct.

Now the big question : Can we the managers hold down the negative greedy policies of the company or no ??

1- if simply we can't, the trend of quitting the game might be the right thing as many did or about to do

2- if you think we can, question is HOW ?

Regards
    Why don't you play with yellow morale? It's OK too, just if it goes under then give some extra packs

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    It's simple... boycott use of blue cases...

Attachment 104020Attachment 104022
    Following your advice ... seems players with yellow moral perform better but let me keep an eye to see if i can make a generalization

I don't get the point... Sure I need a bit more morale packs than before, but this season I was still earning more packs than I used. (I only use them on yellow morale, green is green for me)
    And the past seasons morale packs were adding up in loads. I have over 1000 on my main account and over 400 on my second account. As there is no other use for them, why shouldn't we need a bit more?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I don't get the point... Sure I need a bit more morale packs than before, but this season I was still earning more packs than I used. (I only use them on yellow morale, green is green for me)
    And the past seasons morale packs were adding up in loads. I have over 1000 on my main account and over 400 on my second account. As there is no other use for them, why shouldn't we need a bit more?
    People need to just stop thinking they need to max out each game. Don't need to. If we saw a big performance difference it would be a major issue

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    People need to just stop thinking they need to max out each game. Don't need to. If we saw a big performance difference it would be a major issue

the truth is we cant know the difference it makes as you only get 1 result and you cant go back and retry it a different way. I had been convinced watching and getting that possession bonus made a difference, but I've beat better opponents when I haven't watched and lost to worse ones when I haven't too, so i'm not sure what does and doesn't help and cant see a way of knowing if things would've been different. especially in this IC thing, max moral, fitness, all training up to 10% and still struggle to win when others have won their tournament without doing a thing
    HairDryer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    the truth is we cant know the difference it makes as you only get 1 result and you cant go back and retry it a different way. I had been convinced watching and getting that possession bonus made a difference, but I've beat better opponents when I haven't watched and lost to worse ones when I haven't too, so i'm not sure what does and doesn't help and cant see a way of knowing if things would've been different. especially in this IC thing, max moral, fitness, all training up to 10% and still struggle to win when others have won their tournament without doing a thing
    Yeah its a huge portion of randomness and I dont think 1 or 2 morale boosters will make a difference anyway and if so, you wouldn't know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12