Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Rant thread, I'm failing at every possible thing

VFK
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @ VFK
    what is your LV ?
    I'm level 64, on top of my server, been here since late last year. At the point what you called the end game. Now you probably wonder why I even care enough to rant here over my failures.

I too face the same teams all the time and I know everyone. Sometimes the level doesn't go up, etc, you who are this high too know. Among the same familiar teams, there are the ones who buy a lot of tokens, and win pretty much all the tournaments every season, while I do not buy. I can get myself a 7 star team, they can get 8. I'm always in the league where those toughest managers are.

I could start again and succeed better, but I've won all the tournaments anyway, most of them several times, and winning trophies itself doesn't matter much. That's why I also don't stay in the same level on purpose. I want to beat those token buyers who dominate the game, that's what keeps me carrying on. I've won them many times in single matches but rarely in the long run. I've never won them in league, I've been second at best. I've never won them in Champions League, I've lost the final at best. Last season, I finally won the Cup.

So you see, I've got an clear objective. I don't want to just win, there are people who I want to win. That's what keeps me playing.

You know what, just manipulate and you will find freedom and serenity lol. I know the game will become easier but still there may be someone who gives you a challenge. Playing the way Nordeus intends is frustrating. Ive tried everything, even buying 5 or 6 scouts nothing will change the fate. If you keep 7 or 8 core players at the end of the season you can restart and rebuilt your team easily for aronud 30 T. Or even less since all you need are some 5 star players that you are going to use for only 1 season.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    You know what, just manipulate and you will find freedom and serenity lol. I know the game will become easier but still there may be someone who gives you a challenge. Playing the way Nordeus intends is frustrating. Ive tried everything, even buying 5 or 6 scouts nothing will change the fate. If you keep 7 or 8 core players at the end of the season you can restart and rebuilt your team easily for aronud 30 T. Or even less since all you need are some 5 star players that you are going to use for only 1 season.
    nope, that doesn't work at the top of the server.
    That's why I asked.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I agree. Nordeus punish strong teams. Just take edge off team and enjoy a new challenge perhaps. But perhaps still not enough teams to find weaker opponents.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

VFK
    Rookie
    Might as well open this thread again. In a matter of few days I've lost at Cup, Champions League (random 5-3 2nd leg defeat against a garbage team) and failed my 6 pts league lead into a 2nd place with draws against teams who are 9th and 14th, and now a 0-2 loss against a somewhat tough team. I did dominate the game. Despite not scoring, three of my attacking players had a rating of 8.3 and more because I kept creating tons of chances. Also my association is heading for a second consecutive relegation from Platinum to Gold 2. (though this has been more like despite than because of me. )

Had a high tide of two and a half seasons between creating this post and now though, didn't think I'd get crashing down back at this so quickly. By the way, the good times were because of me being a brilliant manager, bad times because Nordeus screwing up, destroying the game for money, etc, etc.

cheese with your whine ?
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

lol with troll ?

VFK
    Rookie
    Yes, that last blaming Nordeus part was just a bad sarcastic impression of an average user of this forum I somehow still won the league cause the guy who passed me in the lead had even bigger screw up in the end.
    Last edited by VFK; 09-15-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12