Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Rant thread, I'm failing at every possible thing

VFK
    Rookie

Rant thread, I'm failing at every possible thing

Just put this one here since I had to open up somewhere. I don't even recommend reading this tirade unless you're failing too and need peer support, want to feel good for knowing that someone is doing worse than you, or just want to laugh at a terrible manager.

Everything's going wrong. My league start was promising but it all fell apart. While I won all the best teams in the first half of the season, I failed too many times against the weaker ones so at the halfway I was at the fourth place, only three points behind the leader. In the second half I've lost all my matches against the tough teams and when playing the weaker teams I occasionally win but never have a routine victory. Every game is difficult, no matter how bad the opponent is. Only set pieces have saved me, I don't score much from regular situations. Now I'm fifth with hopes just finishing in the top 4 are flying away.

Last season was similar too which is why I play this season in the worthless competition that is Super League, and I got beat in the semis. Cup run was total embarrassment, I got knocked out with 3-10 aggregates against a team worse than mine. International Cups have ended first in the 1/8 finals and now in the quarter finals, both decisive games I've had about 70% possession, yet couldn't win. I keep letting my association down by performing the worst among us, despite having the best team. Last weekend I lost both Saturday games and first Sunday one. I was leading the second game 1-0, but the game crashed and the match was never finished, eventually marked as 0-0 draw...

No bother asking about my tactics since I've succeeded by using the same ones earlier, and tried a lot of different ones now, none work. The randomness factor is really high in this game, sometimes it goes well for me but now it's been all against me, there isn't much to do about other than improving my team which I'll get into the next season, now I just have to hope my luck will change.

This prove how fake top 11 is
    Dont let you rob by nordeus

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Thats tough, especially in international cup where training isn't a thing... I'm out again as well.

Famous
    Basically why bother will good prep or spending. Did you use tokens to buy players? Did you attend 2nd round game and opponent manager did not?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ rikhoofddorp
    sorry to say that Rik but at LV 59 you 're near "Game over" .
    Expect anything, play for fun or start a new team from the beginning.

IC competition is random anyway
    I won previous IC with Nederlands without watching any game.

@ VFK
    what is your LV ?
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Expect anything, play for fun or start a new team from the beginning.

IC competition is random anyway
    I won previous IC with Nederlands without watching any game.
    Yeah I won it on my second account the same way. The more you care about, the more you will loose.

Why would you recommend starting again?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Because at the top of the server are the old known issues.
    -The same opponents again and again, everyone is known to others
    -other managers don't care much about their teams but they can set the right formation and orders, have the full training and win bonus and let their games in auto.
    The more you involve, the more you loose
    -difference in quality doesn't matter much
    -you may promote or let you in the same lv cause there are not enough opponents

So if you still like the game, I think starting a new team from the beginning is a more interesting challenge.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-20-2018 at 06:09 PM.
    Bunzo, rogerniceguy and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

This is strange, as I have won 80% of my league campaigns (from over 40) and have never suspected the game of manipulation. I win almost all the games I attend, too.

The last IC, I was out at the quarter final stage. I play Colombia in R2, later.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Basically why bother will good prep or spending. Did you use tokens to buy players? Did you attend 2nd round game and opponent manager did not?

Im sure Rik said in previous thread when he was knocked out in the last IC that he spent 2000 tokens .
    Now Ive spent 69 tokens to get a keeper and my team is 131%...
    I have no idea what he done with 2000 to get 135%. lol
    nikolgiorgos and rogerniceguy like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Im sure Rik said in previous thread when he was knocked out in the last IC that he spent 2000 tokens .
    Now Ive spent 69 tokens to get a keeper and my team is 131%...
    I have no idea what he done with 2000 to get 135%. lol
    Wow 2000 tokens. Nordeus really have had his pants down. No wonder he's ranting poor chap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast