Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: once again this game proves his stupidity from day 1

Banned

once again this game proves his stupidity from day 1

another season same ****....I would like to know where all my efforts are going..buying, training, raising players..beying online watching the games...having friend for bonus support.......all this are Top eleven lies....the game engine has another rules..

probably another season where although my team is level 33 and has far better players than my level 26 opponents....our dear stupid game will do his magic work and set things up by who knows what standards...

If I'm going to buy a mercedes I expect some quality features....Top eleven is not providing all its commercial bull****...gather friends, buy players, buy tokens, support, watch live games for what?

an active player is a target for token hackers from nordeus

if any smart ass like Pricop comes in here and says another stupidity I swear I'll cross the Olt and come to see you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails once again this game proves his stupidity from day 1-1.jpg   once again this game proves his stupidity from day 1-3.jpg   once again this game proves his stupidity from day 1-2.jpg   once again this game proves his stupidity from day 1-1.jpg   once again this game proves his stupidity from day 1-2.jpg  

brezz, aiureah, kullehh and 1 others like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldini View Post
    if any smart ass like Pricop comes in here and says another stupidity I swear I'll cross the Olt and come to see you
    so you are looking for pity comments?

Banned
    no, I'm looking for a smart answer..who can make things clear for all who have seen things like this or not
    and If there is no such answer I'll be delighted with a confession from....mods who think they know the basics and angire run of the game

stay tooned I bet this is not a singular episode this season....I should call this topic Shame
    brezz likes this.

Pro
    But the other guy probably did all the things you said you did too. He is at level 26. What did you have a bonus payout for this game?

Banned
    I'm a level 33 team with players level 35 he has 5 stars I have all 6 and 7 stars, I have all things in place from morale to condition and form ..I have a 15% bonus possesion I was online he was not....all this things are advertised by nordeus but half of them don't matter in the game and some are not true

have patience my friend you will shurely see another posts in this topics with games like this.....maybe you think it's normal, I bet you don;t see this at level 4

Southampton win 2-1 against Chelsea on 30 March must be conspiracy then.
    Fazil likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar77 View Post
    definetly Oscar means you're a Chelsea fan.........but the ways in wich your statement is wrong are too many

1. do you think Top 11 has anything to do with real football?
    2. south has a nice season while chelsea has many slips this year.......south is not a team 7 levels lower..like Wrexham let's say
    3. from 145 to 165-170 it's a big gap in ability levels
    4. things like possesion bonus it's the latest big thing adverted by the developers in order to attract new players.....it talks about bonus possesion etc.............it's useles it's a fraud ....you just looked at the pics saw the score and draw a conclusion without analysing all the facts?

how about you please wait for the next game I'll post here and then have a conclusion? what you think?
    aiureah likes this.

Could you post a pic of the team formations?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar77 View Post
    Dude, you cant compare real life results with Top11. Top11 is far from a real life simulation of football. It is like saying this puddle is the same as the ocean.,..sure they are both bodies of water, but I can go swimming in one...
    Playsmartpeople and Carlitos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldini View Post
    no, I'm looking for a smart answer..who can make things clear for all who have seen things like this or not
    and If there is no such answer I'll be delighted with a confession from....mods who think they know the basics and angire run of the game

stay tooned I bet this is not a singular episode this season....I should call this topic Shame
    the smart answer will be: "as in real life Rayo Valecano can beat Barcelona, here is the same" (just like the guy with Sou-Che example). that's what i receive from suport brains in top11
    btw - watching the game live doesnt grant possesions in the game, but only for number. try it like suport your own team with freind or another account and see the possesion. then anter with you acc and see
    total disapointment coming out of the game!!!
    aiureah likes this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast