Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Shock improve of performance from a poor performer

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Are you saying that they are smart to put in something like this and yet they are inept when trying to fix the GK issue or solve the friendlies acceptance issue? They put this minute detail in that make your players play better but they cant fix a much more easily solved problem? Sorry, I am a bit fixated on this since MDKII mentioned that accepting a friendly manually was not a solution.

Seriously, if it works, good on ya! but....it shows their priorities. Needless to say, I wont be trying it yet as I am not that involved in the micromanagement of the team yet. I am still not caring to sell slow trainers to buy fast trainers, or to spend tokens to PT. I just want them to address the obvious issues that prevent a consistently positive experience with T11
    I'm no game designer, but could it be that the contract renewal/performance feature was in the game design right from the beginning and what they are struggling with is changing the design/engine to fix the bugs?

Pro
    I personaly found out that a player have to much improvement when you give the training points to Physical & Mental!!
    About 10 points higher from defence points for defenders and about 10 points higher from attacking points for attackers.
    Then (usually) the player turns to a true miracle!!
    TRY IT!

Shock improve of performance from a poor performer-123.jpg
    Shock improve of performance from a poor performer-1234.jpg
    Last edited by Nikose; 04-12-2013 at 09:00 AM.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikose View Post
    I personaly found out that a player have to much improvement when you give the training points to Physical & Mental!!
    About 10 points higher from defence points for defenders and about 10 points higher from attacking points for attackers.
    Then (usually) the player turns to a true miracle!!
    TRY IT!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	123.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	5106
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1234.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	5107

Not bad, I think this is a good idea too. Its always good to share our experience around to benefit others
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Addicted
    my new keeper is also performing bad, what to do with him? he already has a 3year contract^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    my new keeper is also performing bad, what to do with him? he already has a 3year contract^^
    Is he letting in goals or the performance rating is bad ?
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Addicted
    rating is bad. the comments actually say only good things about him.

But he increased, after two 5s at the beginning of the season he only got 6s and 7s (last 3 matches all 7). But he is the second best player on my team, I want him to do better, my best only gets 8s and 9s...

I guess he had to deal with the cultural differences after transfering from Japan to Austria (I dont know if he played in Japan, but he is Japanese ).
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Do you have sushi in Austria ? you need to settle him well before he do the job actually its better to have GK getting bad rating. When I am thrashing others my gk rating are low. just like the 2 cup games I played against the higher level, my gk rating was both time 8
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 04-12-2013 at 01:39 PM.
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    rating is bad. the comments actually say only good things about him.

But he increased, after two 5s at the beginning of the season he only got 6s and 7s (last 3 matches all 7). But he is the second best player on my team, I want him to do better, my best only gets 8s and 9s...

I guess he had to deal with the cultural differences after transfering from Japan to Austria (I dont know if he played in Japan, but he is Japanese ).
    That happens often if you play against weak teams, they just can't get through your players and shoot on your goal. He has nothing to do which leads to a bad rating

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12