Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Shock improve of performance from a poor performer

Shock improve of performance from a poor performer

Hi guys, would like to share something interesting that happen to one of my Midfielder. I have got a MC who is turning on very poor performance this season. The rating is always 4 or 5. I have tried all form of therapy on him and even benching him but to no avail. Then after consulting July, he give me the idea of renewing his contract prematurely and viola the next league match he turn in a 6 plus 1 goals and 3 hours later in a CL match he give me a 8 rating plus a hattrick. So maybe next time if you come across a player with constant poor performance maybe you could give renewing contract a try

Shock improve of performance from a poor performer-out-form-mc.jpg
    Ljepoje and Black Hawks like this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Now my team is performing much better

Thats what I did a couple of seasons ago, had about half the team on ? for the length of time of contract left for the players and decided to renew them all and there was a improvement on team results, so I found that keeping contracts up to date can help performances of some squad players because they are getting better paid.
    Black Hawks likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats what I did a couple of seasons ago, had about half the team on ? for the length of time of contract left for the players and decided to renew them all and there was a improvement on team results, so I found that keeping contracts up to date can help performances of some squad players because they are getting better paid.
    I guess he needed the pay rise to settle some issues and now he is at his best again Anyway July thanks for the solution and hopefully it will help other members if they are facing such dilemma.
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No offense July, but I find it hard to believe that with all the problems they have with the programming currently, they would have time to input such parameters. They are not that sophisticated. Seriously...they cant fix a bug with the injured GK but they can input the renew salary issue gives better performance detail.

Possible...but not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    I guess he needed the pay rise to settle some issues and now he is at his best again Anyway July thanks for the solution and hopefully it will help other members if they are facing such dilemma.
    I'd say many managers fail to spot this for a method of improving players form since they are trying to save up on some $ for the team and the increases of a few contracts for some $ is very little anyways because $ is not exactly that difficult to generate. Now that i have completed my stadium expansions for July Fourth my team will have lots more $ to spend on transfers, wages or even win bonuses. I probably make a huge $ profit this season which is just as well after all those useless 3* players I bought to lower quality for the cup format which didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    No offense July, but I find it hard to believe that with all the problems they have with the programming currently, they would have time to input such parameters. They are not that sophisticated. Seriously...they cant fix a bug with the injured GK but they can input the renew salary issue gives better performance detail.

Well the most important factor is I tried it when he recommended and the result is there. I share it so that others can try if they have similar problems. At the end of the day, I benefit from his advice and I am very satisfied.
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

Let all your contracts run low for your team then renew them all at once and see if you get better performances and results, I noticed this 2 seasons ago when my main 8 players were all on ? for time remaining. I think it keeps the players happy knowing that they are still playing for your team.

Banned
    Are you saying that they are smart to put in something like this and yet they are inept when trying to fix the GK issue or solve the friendlies acceptance issue? They put this minute detail in that make your players play better but they cant fix a much more easily solved problem? Sorry, I am a bit fixated on this since MDKII mentioned that accepting a friendly manually was not a solution.

Seriously, if it works, good on ya! but....it shows their priorities. Needless to say, I wont be trying it yet as I am not that involved in the micromanagement of the team yet. I am still not caring to sell slow trainers to buy fast trainers, or to spend tokens to PT. I just want them to address the obvious issues that prevent a consistently positive experience with T11

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Well the most important factor is I tried it when he recommended and the result is there. I share it so that others can try if they have similar problems. At the end of the day, I benefit from his advice and I am very satisfied.
    I whole-heartedly agree with you. At the end of the day, if it makes you happy (whether it works or not), then I am pleased that this solution worked for you and several others. Believe me, I am not being sarcastic or anything. I am happy to see things like this because I like to know the ins and outs of any game I play. Like yourself and July, I try to help others in this game and any knowledge I can give to others is good.
    Darth Sidious likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast