Page 19 of 102 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

We love candy, na na naaa!.. (all from today)

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    We love candy, na na naaa!.. (all from today)

I would rather have yellows than injuries. What are you trying to say?

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I would rather have yellows than injuries. What are you trying to say?
    That we love candy ....

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Here we go folks:

So I kept the first guy on board so I would not get any more offers since 6 tokens is roughly 18-19 tokens to hold onto. Well lo and behold! 2 other ****ing idiots decide to up the ante and offer MORE than the 6 tokens to start a bidding war......WAIT.....that would be the LOGICAL thing that happens BUT the ****ing idiots offered ZERO tokens after the first one offered 6 tokens. NOT JUST ONE ****ING IDIOT BUT TWO!!!!! The second guys says: "I can do better than you. I will give ZERO tokens too!" Spoken like a true ****ing idiot.

This zero tokens crap has to be stopped. There should be a minimum of at least one token...seriously.

Colin OUT!

They love russian booty!

Nah kidding. Let them continue to bid/offer, you may get a good one at the end and accept it. (depends on your current squad/options). DonĀ“t let him go until you find a better one. Scr*w em!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Banned
    Here we go folks:

So I kept the first guy on board so I would not get any more offers since 6 tokens is roughly 18-19 tokens to hold onto. Well lo and behold! 2 other ****ing idiots decide to up the ante and offer MORE than the 6 tokens to start a bidding war......WAIT.....that would be the LOGICAL thing that happens BUT the ****ing idiots offered ZERO tokens after the first one offered 6 tokens. NOT JUST ONE ****ING IDIOT BUT TWO!!!!! The second guys says: "I can do better than you. I will give ZERO tokens too!" Spoken like a true ****ing idiot.

This zero tokens crap has to be stopped. There should be a minimum of at least one token...seriously.

Colin OUT!
    for you this is a 5 star player who is not for selling ofc,but later when you have academy player is nice when someone bid for 1 star player 6 tokens and money and its happened.If anyone bidd 0 tokens you can watch his team and to judge depends of the his players that he can pay some tokens or not.Its not big problem with this negolate you can pres reject all for a second and all over.I see some player who keep their academy players some time 2 seasons and learn them SA.Token buyers always is ready to pay 10-12 tokens for 19-20 years old player with SA.In my server have 2 players 1 lvl bigger than me who make serious business with young players from academy and free agent from tm.They maybe will stay 1 season in same lvl but they sold like 7-8 players for a lot of tokens and money.
    For me this work very good,you have options to make offer for player and his owner have options to reject or to make price whatever he wants.
    PS:My sale record is 14 tokens,for me this player was 1 star crap but for manager who buy him was 18 years old almost scout player.
    About minimum price For example, I have a friend who is 1 lvl lower than me almost every season i sell him 1-2 players already do not need.His team is composed almost entirely of my old players.If in your current lvl,do not like this feature a major guarantee you that you will love her a lot(if you have the nerve to put up with crap like injuries or unrealistic results with abandoned teams).If there are minimum at least people will not stop to offer minimum and the winner will be only Nordeus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    for you this is a 5 star player who is not for selling ofc,but later when you have academy player is nice when someone bid for 1 star player 6 tokens and money and its happened.If anyone bidd 0 tokens you can watch his team and to judge depends of the his players that he can pay some tokens or not.Its not big problem with this negolate you can pres reject all for a second and all over.I see some player who keep their academy players some time 2 seasons and learn them SA.Token buyers always is ready to pay 10-12 tokens for 19-20 years old player with SA.In my server have 2 players 1 lvl bigger than me who make serious business with young players from academy and free agent from tm.They maybe will stay 1 season in same lvl but they sold like 7-8 players for a lot of tokens and money.
    For me this work very good,you have options to make offer for player and his owner have options to reject or to make price whatever he wants.
    PS:My sale record is 14 tokens,for me this player was 1 star crap but for manager who buy him was 18 years old almost scout player.
    About minimum price For example, I have a friend who is 1 lvl lower than me almost every season i sell him 1-2 players already do not need.His team is composed almost entirely of my old players.If in your current lvl,do not like this feature a major guarantee you that you will love her a lot(if you have the nerve to put up with crap like injuries or unrealistic results with abandoned teams).If there are minimum at least people will not stop to offer minimum and the winner will be only Nordeus
    PS2: i cant see difference if this 2 ppl bid 1 or 2 tokens,you will keep this player anyway.more nonsense is that they are not looked at your level to be clear to them that there is no way to buy this player

Why is there so much spam on the main board, can't the Mod's do something?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Why is there so much spam on the main board, can't the Mod's do something?
    They can only do something when they are present.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    They can only do something when they are present.
    Didn't you used to be a moderator on this forum ? Why did you stop ?

Keep right on

Quote Originally Posted by baxtoot View Post
    Didn't you used to be a moderator on this forum ? Why did you stop ?

Keep right on
    I did but I got my own reasons for this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 19 of 102 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast