Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Apprentice
    his tack ticks cancel yours

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    his tack ticks cancel yours
    don't make me laugh.... i begun with 3-1-4-2 then i switched to that formation..... had 10 shots on targets and only one goal against that crappy team... this is the 6 time i draw against similar opponents this season

Apprentice
    didnt say it was deserved just saying his tack tick cancels out your front 3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    didnt say it was deserved just saying his tack tick cancels out your front 3
    the funny thing is that a 3-1-4-2 down both flanks didn't do anything, then, when i changed to 3-1-3-2-1, i scored.... tactics here meaning nothing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Panzer View Post
    perhaps, your players were being nervous when you watch them
    Its like they cant pee when someone is watching....lol
    thon and Der Panzer like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Someone explain me this: draw against him. note he has a 24-27 defence (my players range from 44 to 54)
    Attachment 5781
    Besides the overall mismatch in quality in your favour, I would have gone with 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly instead as that is the better formation vs his formation. but yes, you SHOULD have won. Put it down to him just having a good day with the infamous Nordeus Game Engine (NGE).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Besides the overall mismatch in quality in your favour, I would have gone with 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly instead as that is the better formation vs his formation. but yes, you SHOULD have won. Put it down to him just having a good day with the infamous Nordeus Game Engine (NGE).
    i know... i didn't have 2 wingers.... i started with a 3-1-4-2... switched to that only at the end, and guess what?? i scored. BTW 6 times i draw against similar teams this season...

Banned
    i know... i didn't have 2 wingers.... i started with a 3-1-4-2... switched to that only at the end, and guess what?? i scored. BTW 6 times i draw against similar teams this season...
    are you set to attacking or normal? red arrows on wingers and defense? tactics might make a difference. try something new.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    are you set to attacking or normal? red arrows on wingers and defense? tactics might make a difference. try something new.
    I was on normal, half pitch, normal tackles, down both flanks (red on ml mr), mixed pass when i was 3-1-4-2.... then red on two mcs (no arrows on ml and mr) and blue on striker, attack, whole pitch, mixed pass, hard tackles, down center (i scored)....
    But when you have a team with 44-54 players and your opponent has 8 players from 24 to 29 and two from 35-39 you have to win...........
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 04-26-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Banned
    I was on normal, half pitch, normal tackles, down both flanks (red on ml mr), mixed pass when i was 3-1-4-2.... then red on two mcs (no arrows on ml and mr) and blue on striker, attack, whole pitch, mixed pass, hard tackles, down center....
    But when you have a team with 44-54 players and your opponent has 8 players from 24 to 29 and two from 35-39 you have to win...........
    Indeed, but if you want to make the win a bit more possible, you would change to attacking to be sure you score enough goals against such an inferior team. I ALWAYS have my team set to attacking unless I am up against a juggernaut of a team where they will rape me senseless. That could be the reason for all the draws.

Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast