Page 32 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 1019
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

  1. #311
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22
    You Trully.. f@ckin bastards... i will not post a f@cking photo cause you will never even see it.. i will tell you one thing.. i played with a worst team again with me ... with Random names like KOstas KAtsouranis ..... Didie Drogba bla vla vla ( he spend TOkens like this) he even had a Symbol that buy it with 50 tokens.... and i lost at semifinals for Cup 1-3..... with a system that Counter Attack the n0rmal 4-4-2 system.... you F@cking Euro Bastards.. that your F@cking game machine gives more to those that spend tokens on this f@ckin game.... many many TEAMS are Ghost .. cause of this... IDIOT behavior of yours.. wake up and play fair and square this f@cking game... i had BALL possesion + 15 % at my field and i lost? WTF you morons.. get lost... nordeus you are trully cheaters... bye bye from me.. gl hf

  2. #312
    Addicted FC Barcelona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoklhs View Post
    You Trully.. f@ckin bastards... i will not post a f@cking photo cause you will never even see it.. i will tell you one thing.. i played with a worst team again with me ... with Random names like KOstas KAtsouranis ..... Didie Drogba bla vla vla ( he spend TOkens like this) he even had a Symbol that buy it with 50 tokens.... and i lost at semifinals for Cup 1-3..... with a system that Counter Attack the n0rmal 4-4-2 system.... you F@cking Euro Bastards.. that your F@cking game machine gives more to those that spend tokens on this f@ckin game.... many many TEAMS are Ghost .. cause of this... IDIOT behavior of yours.. wake up and play fair and square this f@cking game... i had BALL possesion + 15 % at my field and i lost? WTF you morons.. get lost... nordeus you are trully cheaters... bye bye from me.. gl hf
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -


  3. #313
    Apprentice sweeper4football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    154
    Semi final today. I had 2 injured and 1 sent off!
    Grrrrrrrr. Won 2-1 though so not all bad.

  4. #314
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Out of Champs league lost 2-1 home & away against 3W-1-3W-1-2 similar quality although I am slightly better, but just can't seem to play this formation, 1st leg played 3N-5-2 and 2nd leg played 4-1-3N-2 FFS
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  5. #315
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoklhs View Post
    You Trully.. f@ckin bastards... i will not post a f@cking photo cause you will never even see it.. i will tell you one thing.. i played with a worst team again with me ... with Random names like KOstas KAtsouranis ..... Didie Drogba bla vla vla ( he spend TOkens like this) he even had a Symbol that buy it with 50 tokens.... and i lost at semifinals for Cup 1-3..... with a system that Counter Attack the n0rmal 4-4-2 system.... you F@cking Euro Bastards.. that your F@cking game machine gives more to those that spend tokens on this f@ckin game.... many many TEAMS are Ghost .. cause of this... IDIOT behavior of yours.. wake up and play fair and square this f@cking game... i had BALL possesion + 15 % at my field and i lost? WTF you morons.. get lost... nordeus you are trully cheaters... bye bye from me.. gl hf
    You got beat off of a token buyer? what is the problem????

  6. #316
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    330
    Just played a match against an opponent with matching skills. He played 4-4-1-1 and so I countered with 3-2(DM)-4-1, playing defensive mentality and force counter-attacks. Wanna know what happened? According to the comments, HE GOT A COUNTER-ATTACK EVERY 5 MINUTES AND I GOT 2 FOR THE WHOLE MATCH!

  7. #317
    Rookie brezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Just played a match against an opponent with matching skills. He played 4-4-1-1 and so I countered with 3-2(DM)-4-1, playing defensive mentality and force counter-attacks. Wanna know what happened? According to the comments, HE GOT A COUNTER-ATTACK EVERY 5 MINUTES AND I GOT 2 FOR THE WHOLE MATCH!
    if you people think formations decide the result, you are gonna have a bad time.
    i should start a topic - "FORMATIONS ARE OVERRATED"

  8. #318
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by brezz View Post
    if you people think formations decide the result, you are gonna have a bad time.
    i should start a topic - "FORMATIONS ARE OVERRATED"
    I am not complaining that I lost - I didn't even say that I lost, although I did. But credit for that is given to the crappy game engine as if you look at the two teams, formations and tactics (yeah, I don't know his tactics, but still ...) then the only expected outcome of that match would've been a draw or a minimal win for either of the teams. And that's with no more than goal by a team scored in each of the cases. The 3:0 loss that I suffered are far detatched from any football logics.

    Still, that wasn't my point - my post was mainly about the team instructions. How can you play a defensive game, relying on counter-attacks, where your players are supposed to stay in their half, and yet the other team gets 20 counter-attacks and you get 2?
    I know that the comments are put there for entertainment purposes and that they don't mean ****, but seriously - this was way out of line.

    But since you started it - if formations and tactics don't influence the result, then what the hell does? Pure randomness?

  9. #319
    Rookie brezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    I am not complaining that I lost - I didn't even say that I lost, although I did. But credit for that is given to the crappy game engine as if you look at the two teams, formations and tactics (yeah, I don't know his tactics, but still ...) then the only expected outcome of that match would've been a draw or a minimal win for either of the teams. And that's with no more than goal by a team scored in each of the cases. The 3:0 loss that I suffered are far detatched from any football logics.

    Still, that wasn't my point - my post was mainly about the team instructions. How can you play a defensive game, relying on counter-attacks, where your players are supposed to stay in their half, and yet the other team gets 20 counter-attacks and you get 2?
    I know that the comments are put there for entertainment purposes and that they don't mean ****, but seriously - this was way out of line.

    But since you started it - if formations and tactics don't influence the result, then what the hell does? Pure randomness?
    everyone still waiting for this answer from Nordeus. many people asked already

  10. #320
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    I am not complaining that I lost - I didn't even say that I lost, although I did. But credit for that is given to the crappy game engine as if you look at the two teams, formations and tactics (yeah, I don't know his tactics, but still ...) then the only expected outcome of that match would've been a draw or a minimal win for either of the teams. And that's with no more than goal by a team scored in each of the cases. The 3:0 loss that I suffered are far detatched from any football logics.

    Still, that wasn't my point - my post was mainly about the team instructions. How can you play a defensive game, relying on counter-attacks, where your players are supposed to stay in their half, and yet the other team gets 20 counter-attacks and you get 2?
    I know that the comments are put there for entertainment purposes and that they don't mean ****, but seriously - this was way out of line.

    But since you started it - if formations and tactics don't influence the result, then what the hell does? Pure randomness?
    u think Barca and Real think the 0-4 and 1-4 is logic? sometimes u lose, deal with it
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

    ███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Page 32 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast