Page 47 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gungr@ve View Post
    match timing need to be fix. i mean common 3 match a day and 2 hours gap between two of them? then the next day i dont have any match.
    It's impossible you can't have any match one day except the start of the season. League games are filling every single day, or maybe your time zone did have a difference who let you think that was an empty day.

I second the main matter anyway, it's boring to play consecutive games like that without a bit of rest, sometimes it's less than an hour, which is ridiculous, especially for important games. Next season, I will really fill up my team, as with 17-18 players, that's quite annoying.

Rookie
    The Vent Thread-bullshit.jpgthinking about to guit this ****. look for yourself...

what happened today.
    1. My MC gets injured in Training (the third time)
    2. My DMC gets yellow red card just a second before i wanted to substitude him
    3. im losing against a ****ty team in important match. im still First Place but im sure system will make me second at season end.
    I Played DL DC DC DR DMC ML MR AMC ST ST before i shot pic
    **** You T11

EDIT : Nothing.
    Last edited by -NMR-; 05-29-2013 at 07:47 PM.

Game made me draw at home against the weakest team. Clearly the game wants me to suffer by not letting me get into CL Qualification... :/ Beginning of the season I started going HAM; winning everything. Then all of a sudden, the game give me the bird and makes me draw and lose against eazy opponents. Also injured a striker I just signed for the rest of the season, red-carded my best player for two matches, and rejected my subs on numerous occasions.

**** this game sometimes...
    Maor23, cracicot and Yinhung like this.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 27 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: TanerGS won their 1th CL Trophy as they beat the favourites, Balkan Boyz in the finals!

CL: TanerGS (Q45,3) Formation: 4-4-2/4-1-3W-2 >> 3 - 1 << Balkan Boyz (Q51,1) Formation: 3W-1-2N-2W-2/3W-3N-2W-2
    SCORERS: H.Salihamidžić (14min),Ö.Taner (62min.ass:S.Inan), S.Inan (64min) and D.Drogba (71min.ass:S.Inan)
    SUBS: E.Džeko < > M.Mandžukić M.Kovačić < > S. Sušić
    MOTM: Semih Kaya (Rate:9), TanerGS

Balkan Boyz didn't live up to the expectations tonight as they got beaten by the Turkish side, TanerGS in the Champions League Final at "Unknown Arena" on Friday evening. The former Champions League winners Balkan Boyz got beat by 3 - 1 despite Hasan Salihamidžić's early 0 - 1 goal in the opening half. The Balkan Boyz dominated and held up possession in the first 45minute, played offensively attractive football and defended really well at the same time. As the second half kicked off, Edin Džeko got injured and was taken away on a stretcher in which Mario Mandžukić took his place. Just 10 minutes after the nasty injury, the Turkish side managed to build up two counter attacks and score 2 goals in two minutes - the game was now in TanerGS favour. Balkan Boyz manager -Ljepoje- decided to make a offensive substitution by subbing Kovačić off for Sušić, but just before the substitution took place - The Turkish side managed to score their 3rd goal as Didier Drogba smashed the ball pass GK Begović. The Balkan Boyz players and fellow managers were left staggered at the shock U-turn and couldn't believe their eyes - what just happend? The defeat mean that Balkan Boyz didn't manage to defend their Champions League title from last season and will have to search for better luck next season instead.

Manager -Ljepoje- was left hugely disappointed and sad after his side lost the finals, "I am short of words, honestly. I didn't expect this kind of result or over-turn at all. Sure, we knew that they might score a goal or two, but not be able to win the game with +3 goals. I believe we got a total blackout after they scored 2 goals in just 2 minutes, and then the 3rd goal 7 minutes later...After that, there was no way back, it was just all over. I feel sorry for the players, since they put their heart and soul in the early group stage and then in the KO-rounds. A win here, tonight could have been a "sucess story and a happy ending" of a successful season with a few happy moments. But there is nothing we can do at the moment, just accept the fact and go on. We need to recharge and regain since another season is laying ahead of us. Hopefully we can get back up, came back much stronger and loaded with self confidence. I hope that something positive will come out of this, we need to see everything positively from now one. At the end, I would like to congratulate TanerGS for winning their 1th Champions League trophy".

Balkan Boyz captain Nemanja Vidić expressed his disappointment over not being able to win and defend their Champions League title in the final game against the Turkish side, TanerGS. "I am shocked, disappointed, and distressed by the events that have taken place this evening. This loss was just unexpected. I believe there are a lot of disappointed players in our team at the moment. It will take a day or two to melt it down you know, this was just a huge set back for the whole team. I think we need some time to heal and try to get up, even if it's seems as a hard thing to do at the moment".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Spanish team "At.Leones FC" with 0 - 7 after goals by Stevan Jovetić (x2), Ivica Olić (x2), Mario Mandžukić (x) and Luka Modrić (x2). A game in which Stevan Jovetić was declared as MoM (rate:7). The win means that Balkan Boyz are after 25 played rounds with 1 round to play, formally declared as the LEAGUE CHAMPIONS for the 4th time! The game against the German team "FC Pest" tomorrow at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" will end with a trophy ceremony as The Balkan Boyz will be crowned as the new champs. The kickoff is set at 14:47CET

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

damn sorry to hear that you lost that final.. well better luck next season, may we all get the treble lol.

lost CL final after going ahead just to see stupid ref giving my team a red out of the blue at 20 min !! WTF ? logically gone down 1-2 after that just to score equalizer before losing in penalties .. my players only scored one penalty !!?
    it is moment like that make me hate the game .. red card at the 20th min ..
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

I've done a normal training today and another 2 injuries... one for 4 days and one for 9 days... You GOT to be kidding me... and guess what? both of them are in the starting 11... I'm doing a collection of injuries, I have 4 injured players right now and I'm waiting for more.. but anyway, I will survive..

Just joined the forum and been looking through it for complaints about not being able to accept or reject friendly requests and it seems it has been going on for quite a while. Anybody any idea just how long people have been complaining about this and what T11 are doing about it?
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    It's impossible you can't have any match one day except the start of the season. League games are filling every single day, or maybe your time zone did have a difference who let you think that was an empty day.

I second the main matter anyway, it's boring to play consecutive games like that without a bit of rest, sometimes it's less than an hour, which is ridiculous, especially for important games. Next season, I will really fill up my team, as with 17-18 players, that's quite annoying.
    Not impossible, I bumped my league game to the next day and had both league games and a CL game. NOT 2 hours between them, but still had no games on one day.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Just joined the forum and been looking through it for complaints about not being able to accept or reject friendly requests and it seems it has been going on for quite a while. Anybody any idea just how long people have been complaining about this and what T11 are doing about it?
    They have been complaining about this for the 5 months I have been here, without a whisper of a fix.

Seems it has been going on since Jesus wore stone underwear. (Really? a joke my dad told me ages ago? Really?)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    I've done a normal training today and another 2 injuries... one for 4 days and one for 9 days... You GOT to be kidding me... and guess what? both of them are in the starting 11... I'm doing a collection of injuries, I have 4 injured players right now and I'm waiting for more.. but anyway, I will survive..
    I am starting a thread next season for tracking injuries. Just subscribe to it and it will always be available to post your numerous injuries throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    lost CL final after going ahead just to see stupid ref giving my team a red out of the blue at 20 min !! WTF ? logically gone down 1-2 after that just to score equalizer before losing in penalties .. my players only scored one penalty !!?
    it is moment like that make me hate the game .. red card at the 20th min ..
    Where is Howard Webb when you need him???
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-01-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Page 47 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast