Page 56 of 102 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 1019
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

  1. #551
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    I think you are missing the point,the token buyers do buy boosters 50 reds/greens/blues at the start of the season will cost them 138 tokens,us small buyers myself (80 tokens = £7.00approx) and the non token buyers can not do/afford this and rely on free boosters to compete
    Not missing the point at all. I applaud NOrdeus for taking this action. It reduces the amount of people that will shell out to PT. Less people PTing, less stronger teams = better competition.

  2. #552
    Dreamer seanmeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Not missing the point at all. I applaud NOrdeus for taking this action. It reduces the amount of people that will shell out to PT. Less people PTing, less stronger teams = better competition.
    Thankyou for your reply,i just feel that this would just make token buyers even more stronger, i feel they would still PT as they are buying boosters anyway and like the premier league this this will divide us even more into the haves and the have not's, i feel that i would not be able to compete without free boosters and i do respect your opinion
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    10,19,22,23,32,34,41,43,47,52
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?




  3. #553
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    Thankyou for your reply,i just feel that this would just make token buyers even more stronger, i feel they would still PT as they are buying boosters anyway and like the premier league this this will divide us even more into the haves and the have not's, i feel that i would not be able to compete without free boosters and i do respect your opinion
    At the end of the day, this is about money. Nordeus is greedy, we know this. What we all did not expect was just how greedy they were. They can say whatever they want about this recent event, but really, its about maximizing their profit-margin. Too many people were getting too many free boosters and they want people to spend more on tokens.

    This is just going to create a greater divide between haves and have-nots as the middle-class manager will not spend a ton of tokens on boosters. they cant get the free ones anymore and will be reluctant to spend their hard-earned tokens on boosters that they used to get for free. Sucks to be them.

  4. #554
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    the git`s injured my keeper and my dcm in league game and before my champions league later`s and now they have boosters away they have screwed me BUT what i don`t get is while i`m attacking my keeper get`s injured COME ON DON`T TAKE THE PISS

  5. #555
    Dreamer Nicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    362
    Champions semifinal, penalty for my team.
    Gonzalez, 7 stars, quality 56, penalty kick SA

    ..."but it goes wide"...

    It goes wide??
    And how many stars and SAs do you need to score a penaly???
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

  6. #556
    Rookie Tom Millson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    120
    I've seen this posted plenty of times in the forum and now it's finally happened to me. Bot team, illegal formation (all players on left or right flanks, no one in the middle), they still get 12 shots to my 19, score 2 goals, got more free kicks and made more tackles. Also got 1 yellow card to my 3.

    I'm all for lower quality teams giving the big boys a run for their money but I have the best defensive record in the league and I'm playing a team in 13th place. Perhaps this was just one of those games and thankfully I won 3:2 but it was very peculiar how they managed to match me for the whole game in virtually every area despite my tactics to outclass them, my vastly superior squad and their 20% illegal formation possession.

    On top of that, I decided to set my tackling to easy and I got three yellow cards in that game! I gave away way more free kicks than normal so I'm going to stick to normal tackling from now on. That was by far the most annoying game I've had this season. I'm starting to believe all of these posts about match fixing and bot teams magically playing amazingly well.

  7. #557
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Champions semifinal, penalty for my team.
    Gonzalez, 7 stars, quality 56, penalty kick SA

    ..."but it goes wide"...

    It goes wide??
    And how many stars and SAs do you need to score a penaly???
    Just GK as a penalty taker. My Petr Cech scored 5 goals this season!

    AEPRE FC

  8. #558
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    I've seen this posted plenty of times in the forum and now it's finally happened to me. Bot team, illegal formation (all players on left or right flanks, no one in the middle), they still get 12 shots to my 19, score 2 goals, got more free kicks and made more tackles. Also got 1 yellow card to my 3.

    I'm all for lower quality teams giving the big boys a run for their money but I have the best defensive record in the league and I'm playing a team in 13th place. Perhaps this was just one of those games and thankfully I won 3:2 but it was very peculiar how they managed to match me for the whole game in virtually every area despite my tactics to outclass them, my vastly superior squad and their 20% illegal formation possession.

    On top of that, I decided to set my tackling to easy and I got three yellow cards in that game! I gave away way more free kicks than normal so I'm going to stick to normal tackling from now on. That was by far the most annoying game I've had this season. I'm starting to believe all of these posts about match fixing and bot teams magically playing amazingly well.
    Just had a similar result to you. Won 4-0 against the worst team in the league when many teams have been putting double figures past them including ourselves 2 weeks ago and winning only 4-0 could cost me the league on GD.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  9. #559
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I get too many injuries!

    I cannot stop a friendly someone arranged against me!

    I keep losing against inferior teams!

    Things like these that keep on coming up all of the time.


    Hi,

    just arrange at least 3 friendly with your frens with future time. do this with PC.
    so, other player will not be able to click friendly with your team.
    thks
    Mr Mercury likes this.

  10. #560
    Rookie Tom Millson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Just had a similar result to you. Won 4-0 against the worst team in the league when many teams have been putting double figures past them including ourselves 2 weeks ago and winning only 4-0 could cost me the league on GD.
    Then I should be very thankful for winning the league already! Good luck in your remaining games. I can imagine it's very tense for you right now.

Page 56 of 102 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast