Page 77 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    Possession means nothing in this game. It's all about the shots on goal.
    I don't think there is a single thing that means anything in this game. At this point I am 99% certain that this game is nothing but blind luck. Three consecutive official games 3 injuries to three of my better players. Just ****ING AWESOME right?!! I could give a **** about the 33yo getting injured but the two young ones are too much ... the 19yo is out for a ****ing week - the training in this game is already crap and useless **** like this just makes it worse. I can't figure out if NORDEUS are intentionally trying to push people away from this game but I am not too far of from just dropping it.

Rookie
    Ok I don't mind getting beat but WTF. Please see my previous post but this one is better. My level 3 team played a league game at home. watch but all necessary things in order, subs etc. Team i'm playing use illegal formation so 80/20 possession in my favour. I lose an early goal then get kicked off the park, MC and ST both carried off, no ST sub so playing with 10 players. My average is 3* 22.9 against his 1* 14.8 How can a GE allow this. I'm seriously thinking of tanking this season already as getting my arse kicked by much lower rated teams due to injuries and their players performing way above what they should, i.e a poor 1* 8 rated getting mom. Seriously?????

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Wonder how Bradford City makes the Capital One Cup final...
    Bradford was a fluke in the season. Probably what pisses most people off is the fact that they lose far too often against piss poor opposition that can't be bothered to put out full teams, let the GE do it for them then sit back and watch as the game decides it'll also win every game for them!!!! I lost against a piss poor bot team having 75/35 possession, 25 shots on target etc etc etc. Still pisses you off when you then lose against a team less than half your quality who field 4 players and the GE does the rest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by devilswater View Post
    Bradford was a fluke in the season. Probably what pisses most people off is the fact that they lose far too often against piss poor opposition that can't be bothered to put out full teams, let the GE do it for them then sit back and watch as the game decides it'll also win every game for them!!!! I lost against a piss poor bot team having 75/35 possession, 25 shots on target etc etc etc. Still pisses you off when you then lose against a team less than half your quality who field 4 players and the GE does the rest!!!!
    Just have your tactics/arrows set a bit better and that will not happen loosing against as you so eloquently put piss poor bot teams.......as someone once said on here YOUR MANAGER...YOU MANAGE
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Rookie
    My Biggest gripe is to do with the HIDDEN restrictions placed on certain teams by Nordeus to make the game fairer... I don't want fair, i want what my spending and dedication to the game deserves.. Why should i continue to invest money in the game and then have that advantage taken away from me by the game engine so as to make the game easier for those that choose to free roll off the backs of those that actually put there hand in there pockets and purchase tokens..

Nordeus knows who pays fro the game and who doesn't. Why they cant put paying and non paying players in the separate leagues and let us get on with it I don't know. Doing things this way is unfair to everyone that funds the game and bloody annoying when your getting beaten or drawing with teams you should be hammering.
    foulmouthbiotch likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keat Campbell View Post
    My Biggest gripe is to do with the HIDDEN restrictions placed on certain teams by Nordeus to make the game fairer... I don't want fair, i want what my spending and dedication to the game deserves.. Why should i continue to invest money in the game and then have that advantage taken away from me by the game engine so as to make the game easier for those that choose to free roll off the backs of those that actually put there hand in there pockets and purchase tokens..

Nordeus knows who pays fro the game and who doesn't. Why they cant put paying and non paying players in the separate leagues and let us get on with it I don't know. Doing things this way is unfair to everyone that funds the game and bloody annoying when your getting beaten or drawing with teams you should be hammering.
    because if you put all paying managers in the same leagues and take all the non-payers out into their own leagues, the paying managers will complain because things are too fair and they cant win most of the time against managers of their own quality.

Funny how the 35T leagues are probably the most fair and fun. Remove the option of buying tokens and ZAP! you have a fair league where you have to actually manage your team to win the league. It is harder to win the 35T league because of the fairness aspect, therefore winning it should bring more satisfaction.

I now understand why there were so many upset higher level players at the current cup format. It really is a compensation tournament for crappy higher level teams who struggle in their league and often don't qualify for the champions tournament to pick up a cheap cup trophy against teams from several divisions below them the following season who have no way of ever getting a level playing field due to lack of access to players of similar quality. It really devalues the cup trophy for those who earned it before the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Keat Campbell View Post

What you want is called pay to win model and for the most part you already have it with top eleven, so if your still struggling after spending huge amounts perhaps you should question your skill level rather than ask for more scope to throw money at winning. As for separate leagues for paying players I would vote for that so that you can compare equal skill levels at the game rather than how quickly you can draw your wallet.

Why are the scout players capped at 6 stars I'm level 16 and the teams no better than I had at level 8 level 16 players should be at least 8 or 9 stars

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    the stars are always relative to your current level only.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 77 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast