Page 83 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Look you can use the ignore button...its simple.....if you don't reply you stop the oxygen of the peeps insulting you....I am on neither your sides or their sides........its a bloody footy game forum......Better to be the bigger man or woman and refrain from it all...anyway I have said my bit and that will be it......lets all grow up apart from the innuendo's
    yeah, as i said, may look easy to use the ignore button. But i'm sure would be difficult for you also. it's just the fact that no one keeps addressing you. I also sent a pm to Phil, in which i told him that we can say stop... until now no answer though. Said this, we are waiting your fb for the 35t league. No problems if you changed your mind though
    leddy likes this.

Apprentice
    Nothing to vent. I still havent come across any ‘troll’ results nor have I yet lose to a lower Q team.

Only in my third season tho. So which season should I expect to get angry at thus game? grrrr preparing my angry face.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    My dear Leddy, i know your post refers to us. I havent problem with you, neither i want to. So I respect your thoughts. I just tell you that keep receiving insults for free, without motivations, cant be tolerate though. I would like to ignore, but after "you know who" keeps getting back here from time to time just to insult us or provoke us, it simply impossible. So call me a bully, i dont mind... just dont expect i can ignore always the others addressing me.
    who is this "you know who"? I am very curious now.....

Apprentice
    I need players but too late as the mad season has started. I think I'll have to wait a week before I get any chance to get someone since I have bugger all tokens. But I might not be able to help myself and blow a load of token trying to buy a player that probably won't come to me like last season. grrrr hate this time of the season the most when I can't buy no one.
    Chelsea FC
    SEASON 3 -- LEVEL 3: DOUBLE
    SEASON 2 -- LEVEL 2: **TREBLE!!!**
    SEASON 1 -- LEVEL 1: League Champion

Formation and Order guide
    4132 guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    I need players but too late as the mad season has started. I think I'll have to wait a week before I get any chance to get someone since I have bugger all tokens. But I might not be able to help myself and blow a load of token trying to buy a player that probably won't come to me like last season. grrrr hate this time of the season the most when I can't buy no one.
    and that feeling is what Nordeus wants and tries to grow in each and every one of us. Try to be strong and be patient. Is this game really worth spending any money on? HARDLY. unfortunately, it just takes time to figure that out.

Apprentice
    It is worth buying tokens for me because I play this game a lot and I am a working man so is no big deal a couple of quid. But at the moment working in China and cant buy **** even if I want to, so Ill just have to try to play it without. It is frustrating tho not being able to by an average player cos there are so many managers chasing players.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    2 games in and already Nordeus are up to their old tricks. 1st game dmc and mc injured. 2nd game dmc/dc and mc injured. 3 of them for 6 days the other for 3. To top it off I get another mc sent off in 2nd game. That leaves me with just 1 starting midfielder and no dmc. That is my season over before it has begun as I'm not buying healers or coins this season. Bring on illegal formations and players out of position (!!!!!
    Adam Montoya and Cat Harrison like this.

Match start times are a bit too close.

The Vent Thread-14-minutes.jpg
    Last edited by Mitch Ryan; 09-24-2013 at 07:41 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

This is rubbish!!! I have played 8 games so far this season, 2 in ch. league, 2 in cup, 3 in league and 1 friendly. I lost 7 and drew one yesterday!!! I crashed out of cup and I am on the last position in the league and last on ch. league group table!!! And all these matches have been against teams atleast 1Q weaker than me!!! I countered all their formations, lost to 4-3-3 when I used 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond!!! All my players had full morale and cnd. One or 2 losses against weaker teams are acceptable but 8 in a row!!! If this continues, I will surely quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    It is worth buying tokens for me because I play this game a lot and I am a working man so is no big deal a couple of quid. But at the moment working in China and cant buy **** even if I want to, so Ill just have to try to play it without. It is frustrating tho not being able to by an average player cos there are so many managers chasing players.
    Learn to play it the hard way!!! Like us... This is how u can be a better manager. Not by just buying tokens and scouts and then crushing weaker opponents who don't by tokens and play fair!!! BTW, u r the one who thinks u r the best manager ever on lvl 4. Think again!!! And I am not speaking of myself being the best manager. Everyone on this forum knows about who it is. I Rest My Case!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 83 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast