Page 85 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 1019
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

  1. #841
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    This is an absolutely troll result!



    How can I win the title? Gromschoss is still in the lead! Some NAMO UNITED scenario going on in my league. Gromschoss is inactive, have 2* and two 1* too! How bull**** is that?
    Army recruitment full on!!! I win win the World War 3 against Mr. Young. Player who can manage only legend team vs player who makes the team with hard work(buying in auctions and not frm scouts, no power training and no credit card no. entering)!!! Told u to prepare your own.
    CarlTaut likes this.

  2. #842
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    20

    Sith

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Ok I got knock out of a cup against the L8 why the fuck Nordeus put a cap on players quality ???? If there is no cap on players quality I would have fucking power train them to 60Q or even 70Q so that I can get the cup. Nordeus should stop putting cap on every level and they should introduce 10* instead of just 9*.
    May the force be with you master

  3. #843
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    289
    Vasta, I feel so sad seeing the little kid crying his eyes out on tv because your team got stomped by a rubbish team that should have beaten with the players at your disposal. I see all the Vasta Out! placards and ... your response its that it is all bad luck and in the hands of God and wot not. Have you ever thought it might not be random luck? Maybe the rubbish teams that beat stronger ones is because they have a better manager? For all the special managers like me that rocks the bigger team with a result, there must be a loser at the end of it. Someone has to lose. Otherwise if it all about who has the better team, there wont be a need for a manager.

  4. #844
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    No is not you. If I lost 7 games in a row to inferior opponents, I would feel like a total loser and an embarrassment to the supporters. I would have done the right thing and resigned. Vatsa, do the right thing. Think of all the supporters at your club and their protests towards you. Looks pretty ugly on TV I tell you. :S
    Difference b/w timyoung and p$g nothing
    Hey u forgot about fans flinging their poop on you
    'The fool doth think himself to be wise but the wise man think himself to be a fool'
    I will rephrase dat
    'Tim young doth think himself to be gr8 but we all know the sweet truth ' XD
    'We don't care bout the tokens tokens tokens
    Forget about the price tag
    Tim youngs acting like a WAG'
    CarlTaut and Saransh Vatsa like this.

  5. #845
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Vasta, I feel so sad seeing the little kid crying his eyes out on tv because your team got stomped by a rubbish team that should have beaten with the players at your disposal. I see all the Vasta Out! placards and ... your response its that it is all bad luck and in the hands of God and wot not. Have you ever thought it might not be random luck? Maybe the rubbish teams that beat stronger ones is because they have a better manager? For all the special managers like me that rocks the bigger team with a result, there must be a loser at the end of it. Someone has to lose. Otherwise if it all about who has the better team, there wont be a need for a manager.
    Managing includes making the better team by hard work. And a team with an inactive manager defeats me while today I defeat the team with an active manager who saw the match. like the last match, it too ended 4-0 in my favour. So it has to be the game engine. I always counter the formations and defeated 4-3-3 with 4-1-2-1-2 nd just 4 the sake of it. it worked know when my opponent made the changes, then why did it not work then??? It seems u have the answer, young? I better remove the Mr.!!! So, you say u rock the teams, we say, game engine rocks ur opponent maybe becoz nordeous wants to keep u happy!!! Enjoy, u r the chosen one!!!
    CarlTaut likes this.

  6. #846
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Vasta, I feel so sad seeing the little kid crying his eyes out on tv because your team got stomped by a rubbish team that should have beaten with the players at your disposal. I see all the Vasta Out! placards and ... your response its that it is all bad luck and in the hands of God and wot not. Have you ever thought it might not be random luck? Maybe the rubbish teams that beat stronger ones is because they have a better manager? For all the special managers like me that rocks the bigger team with a result, there must be a loser at the end of it. Someone has to lose. Otherwise if it all about who has the better team, there wont be a need for a manager.
    #timyoungsad*ck #mamasboy #arabianoil #timyoungsanoob #timyoungboughtmycomments
    CarlTaut and Saransh Vatsa like this.

  7. #847
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
    Difference b/w timyoung and p$g nothing
    Hey u forgot about fans flinging their poop on you
    'The fool doth think himself to be wise but the wise man think himself to be a fool'
    I will rephrase dat
    'Tim young doth think himself to be gr8 but we all know the sweet truth ' XD
    'We don't care bout the tokens tokens tokens
    Forget about the price tag
    Tim youngs acting like a WAG'
    Don't know why I can't see the like tag on your comment. so here is the LIKE for you. Well said!!! see Yuong, my army is getting stronger. When do u think of a final showdown.
    CarlTaut likes this.

  8. #848
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
    #timyoungsad*ck #mamasboy #arabianoil #timyoungsanoob #timyoungboughtmycomments
    U got to be Amol!!!
    CarlTaut likes this.

  9. #849
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Don't know why I can't see the like tag on your comment. so here is the LIKE for you. Well said!!! see Yuong, my army is getting stronger. When do u think of a final showdown.
    It's your old friend shhhhh
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

  10. #850
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    reply young reply!!! Don't have all day. Time and tide wait 4 no one.

Page 85 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast