Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Not sure what thread I should post in for this but I have the usual fixture pileup problem, but with 2 games within 20 minutes of each other. Considering the first game is a 2nd leg of the cup semi final it could well go to ET or Pens, with I guess an outside chance of the 2 games overlapping. Is there any precedent for the programmers to move one of the games for me? Both games are away so I can't do anything about it.

Checked in on my team randomly to see how they'd been getting on without me - every single one of my 6* players injured, half the 5*s suspended after my last match gave me 6 yellow cards.

Just thought I'd post that to show quite how ridiculously f**ked up and pointless playing this game is now - whatever you do, the bullsh*t NGE will f**k you for your cash, and kill any player you get with the cash you do give them.

Of every company I've ever seen running an online game, Nordeus, you inept twerps are the worst.
    cracicot, Mischa Cali and aiureah like this.
    Silver Arrows Team History
    Season 1, League 1 - Champions
    Season 2, League 2 - Champions
    Season 2, Cup - Runner up

I just got f!@ked by nordeus faulty crap engine too. I'm really close to just let it be. This is no competition this is a Lottery which gives you NOTHING in return. But actually the Fact that i've never seen any official Post from Nordeus that they at least look for communication with their players is reason enough to just drop it. I probably get better results like that anyways...

I was actually thinking of buying some tokens with the money left on my paysafe card. But i guess that will go into my poker account. at least there i have a chance to get something in return.

and here for the Nordeus Management:
    The Vent Thread-middle_finger_flame.jpg
    Last edited by Mischa Cali; 10-14-2013 at 09:37 PM.
    cracicot and Sotos Drosos like this.

Oh, C'mon Nord you did it again... Dunno how many times is gonna be happen for my team???

C'MON NORD !!!
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    Oh, C'mon Nord you did it again... Dunno how many times is gonna be happen for my team???

C'MON NORD !!!
    well you do have like 7 minutes to change players and formation and that should be enough
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Quote Originally Posted by NeoWilson View Post
    well you do have like 7 minutes to change players and formation and that should be enough
    7 Minutes and have to fly Poland?? LOL
    Cat Harrison likes this.

7 Minutes and have to fly Poland??

had me laughing out loud
    Mister Q likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoWilson View Post
    You say this like you are serious.

In what world does a team play two games right after each other? Seriously. Anyone schedules games like that would be fired from any organization. It is not realistic. Especially for a game striving for realism. Amateurs = Nordeus (and I'm being nice...)
    Mister Q likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    You say this like you are serious.

In what world does a team play two games right after each other? Seriously. Anyone schedules games like that would be fired from any organization. It is not realistic. Especially for a game striving for realism. Amateurs = Nordeus (and I'm being nice...)
    Absolutely right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadbullJT View Post
    FIX THE D!#N FORUM FROM LOGGING YOU OUT WHEN YOU ARE TYPING A POST. I'VE LOST 4 POSTS IN THE LAST WEEK AND I'LL BE D!@NED IF I'M GOING TO TRY AND RETYPE IT JUST TO GET LOGGED OUT AGAIN.
    While signing in, tick the 'keep me logged in' option. Then it wont happen. I had faced the same problem be4. If u tick that option, u won't be logged out even if u shut down ur comp. U will be logged out the only if u click on 'log off'.

Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast