Page 54 of 102 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I am really getting sick of this.. scout list updated this morning and it gave me a player I wanted so thought I would sell a player in my squad to make room he had been getting bad ratings but the deadline was 2hrs 50mins so could not wait up so when I got up player sold for good price and go to get scout to find he has been replaced by another older scout with different SA, why? I remember this happened to me last season too!
    I thought you could sign the player first, then you have 7 days to free up space in your squad. Or if you can't wait up just sack someone and sign your scout.
    Not that that's going to make you feel any better. Sorry.

Hi,

I just want to tell. I had 9 injuries in this week. That's ridiculous!

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by P.F.C. Stompwijk View Post
    Hi,

I just want to tell. I had 9 injuries in this week. That's ridiculous!
    chin up, i've had 12

EDIT - And you're a Den Haag fan, thats awesome, i live in and support Swansea
    Last edited by pinballgkh; 06-14-2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: to salute the Den Haag fan!!
    pnr8555 likes this.

Rookie
    Is there any reason why injuries are occuring on such a regular basis now. That's nine injuries in 9 consecutive games and always amc/mc/dmc/dc top performers. This is seriously getting to me now. I understand they happen but since when does the same player get injured 3 games in a row. I used my treatments to heal but have now decided that this game engine does not want me to win my league again. I've watched my nearest rival who leads the league by 3 points but does not get injured players very often. I don't over-train and do not have any player on hard training. This needs to be sorted out else I'm off. Can't play a game that is so obviously biased toward weaker/ ghost/bot teams!!!! Nordeus SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF just happened? 2 ACTIVE INJURIES!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

That is correct but needed to raise cash first but my point is that since the scout list was refreshed it should not have changed again within a matter of hours, now I am missing a player in this position and as my transfer market is crap do not have much hope to fill it.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Apprentice
    I think your scout list is up for other players too so if you wait others might buy it and then its most of the time gets replaced by a similar player with similar SA but it's far from certain. I think that's the biggest reason for why everyones scout list are filled with crap players with weird SAs for their position.
    Last edited by Kukilon; 06-15-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Apprentice
    I'll vent for one of my biggest "enemies" in this game. Yesterday I supported his opposition in his CL Group so he got booted from the tournament. Mohahha. Yeah it was an asshole move but he always cheers for the teams I'm up against in the league.
    Yinhung likes this.

OK they need to get a grip on this and quick just drawn 2-2 against a team with 9 men who lost both DCs. Player not online so both DL and the DR(1*) became amazing and covered the entire back line with ease I have drawn or lost a large proportion of games against lower rated teams who normally get reduced to 10 or even 9 men and are not present to at least make it look respectable.
    Cat Harrison and Yinhung like this.

U might be onto something there!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12