Page 63 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

So happy I blew 5 million on Toprak yesterday, he got injured in training before playing a game, 5 days out. Not to worry, as he's my new star signing I'll use 15 treatments and get him fit 33 minutes into his first game he's done his groin, out for 4 days . Not to worry, he's still my star signing I've got another 15 treatments spare He plays again in 2 hours. What are the chances?? If he get's injured again I think the only course of action left open will be a mercy killing.
    The Vent Thread-toprak.jpg

After a great starting of league, 7w 0d 0l, yesterday I lost my league match versus a team 4 points worst than me. Ok, things that happen.
    Today, again I lost a league match, another time versus a rival 4 points worst than me... 2 times in a row hardly occurs...
    Yinhung likes this.

As this is the vent thread, I would like to vent my spleen about some fool who writes everyday about his team with innuendo and childest write ups about daily going ons at a football club......what a Twat, he wouldn't know tactics if they were shoved in his face. His speeling and Grammmmorrrr is laughable.
    Last edited by leddy; 07-10-2013 at 09:45 PM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Had to come over here and vent my frustration! yesterday I was undefeated in my league (8 1 0 with +38 GD, 7 points above 2nd team) and now after yesterdays trololo draw with 11th team with +5GD and todays DEFEAT versus 5th team (+4 GD!!!!) I`m quite furious at the game .... like WTF?!!! I`ve been using 3W-2DMC-3N-1-1 Effiel Tower with great results for past weeks and now this.... FFS even chaning to counter formations after half-time at those 2 games mentioned above didnt do sh** when I saw something is wrong!

Also had only wins up to yesterday at the Cup smakcing 4lvl and 5lvl players, rocking my way up to Top16 .... and now home game with guy 3lvl 6* below me, me present he absent ... draw 1:1 ..... my team 5-6 ratings, his team 7-8 ....

I just hope these trololo results won`t hold more days ..... seriously
    OKS OLSZTYN 1945

L1 - L - 2nd / C - ... / C - ... (joined midseason)
    L2 - L - 1st (22-3-1) / CL - Champions (undefeated) / C - Preliminaries...
    L3 - L - ongoing / CL - Quarter-finalist / C - ongoing

Frustation by AEPRE FC 35 as Duman injured by the Iranian
    Abdullah Duman - 14 DAYS!!!
    Pramote Nisoknilkul - 5 days

THIS IS FRUSTATING!!!! I CAN'T SO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW!!! YOU'RE BETTER GET ****ED!!!
    I'm tanking my 35T team!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    I've decided this season not to heal any of my players but the engine is definitely wanting me to. I healed a couple of players at the start of the season but then thought lets see if I can go the whole season without healing any players and using my whole squad. Started off ok but now have 4 players out ranging from 3 days to 5 days. Again as in every season so far it's the main players, star striker, defender and aml/amc shadow striker and dmc. Getting harder not to heal but i'm going to perservere and see how we go. Still 11 wins out of 11 in league but we'll see how the injuries affect future results. Am top in C/L but been dumped out of cup as usual when game threw me out and when I did get back in I was out!!!! No suprises there!!! So I'll keep you posted on how things are going!!!!

Take a look. In TWO DAYS

The Vent Thread-996795_410748535708502_1564455793_n.jpg

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

SPANISH CLUBS IN MATCH FIXING SCANDAL

Last years CL finalists LEDDY FC have been knocked out in group stages this time around. They did what they had to do and won by their biggest margin in CL winning 6-0. thus putting them in 2nd place behind already qualified spanish team CD TENERIFE. TENERIFE were at home against another spanish team who now needed a win to pip LEDDY FC. TENERIFE lost their only game of the group 2-1 thus elimanating LEDDY FC.

When looking at the teams, CD TENERIFE fielded their entire reserves, thus making their team less in quality than their opponents.

GRRRRRRR LOL
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Rookie
    Losing to poor teams, injuries! What else can say, #$%@#$@#$@#$@$@#$#$%^^*^(&*(%$!

I can't score
    Yinhung likes this.

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Page 63 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast