Page 65 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iduakil View Post
    This is my last post in this forum. Seriously the rant on your company is 100% accurate and you deserved it 10000%. Seriously the ****tnes of your NGE is soooo huge that it`s astronomical! i`m tired of mass injuries in one match (my boiling point was 3 injuries in one match - cup semi-final that I won 0-3)!!! I`m sick on arranged matches in 30 mins time or even less one from another, I`m tired of pointless tactics and the illusion that you have any way to control the match, I`m tired off bull**** results, I`m tired of your ****ing greeed!!!!! **** YOU!!!!

Luckily for me on Steam Sale Football Manager was for around 4euro - so See you later ****ing greeed motherfukcers!!!1 lets this **** die as it deserves it!!!!
    Ummmmmmm...this one is a hard one to follow up.

YAY team???
    satansboss likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    not so much a rant as more of a WTF!!! yesterday i was awarded a 3-0 i'm guessing because my opponent didn't have a GK in there squad as it said the opponent didn't have 11 eligible players. The same side with no signings played a bot today and won 1-3 how is this possible???????
    one of his players could have been suspended for the match against you and then eligible for the next match as suspension was already served. Or the player was injured for one more day and healthy today.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    never thought of that magic3 you're probably right as he had a **** load of carded players

Cheers
    magic3 likes this.

I know it's a 1-0 win but its still a TROLL result from the NGE...

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

What is this one of your sub accounts?
    July Fourth likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    What is this one of your sub accounts?
    35T League.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

You already noticed mine where Troll Mourinho managed to troll my team and gets just a 1-0 win over another illegal formation user (3 player on opponent's half)...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    You already noticed mine where Troll Mourinho managed to troll my team and gets just a 1-0 win over another illegal formation user (3 player on opponent's half)...
    Yeah but its still stupid that we have to struggle to beat a team that plays illegal formations.

to be honest I can't be bothered anymore with top eleven, 3-4 seasons in a row now i've had the best team in the league yet this happens always and now I've lost the league again

The Vent Thread-untitled.jpg

I've had enough people telling me the strong teams don't always win games what a load of crap that is a nice excuse yet forget it adds up at the end of the season where some crap team comes out on top of the league. that doesn't happen in real life so whats the excuse now...I don't see Arsenal or Atletico's winning their leagues.

old engine was much better they need to change it and stop looking at how much people have played top eleven when half of them will be gone
    Yinhung likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stive08 View Post
    to be honest I can't be bothered anymore with top eleven, 3-4 seasons in a row now i've had the best team in the league yet this happens always and now I've lost the league again

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	10036

I've had enough people telling me the strong teams don't always win games what a load of crap that is a nice excuse yet forget it adds up at the end of the season where some crap team comes out on top of the league. that doesn't happen in real life so whats the excuse now...I don't see Arsenal or Atletico's winning their leagues.

old engine was much better they need to change it and stop looking at how much people have played top eleven when half of them will be gone
    Its a difficult one really , I am season 3, first season I won the league...JUST with not the best team, the next two I have had the strongest team on paper and won them, although in the early levels half the teams are abandoned so its easier to win league......for you though it has to be your formation and tactics....your obviously a bad manager and should retire..........JOKE.......its a random PC gen game and sometimes it sucks as I know too well in CL final.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Page 65 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast