Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

After few minutes I lose the connection to the server, and I have to reload... many times I have to do again all my training, formation...

why it happens?

It's my turn for a '****ty auction system server that cost me tokens rah rah rah' post.
    So I was looking at this player, not great but better than most in my dreadful TM. I decided to bid for him, but I left it late, 3 seconds left in the initial round. Then I got the usual "Wait, Nordeus is having a wank right now", and the 3 seconds disappeared.
    It accepted my bid, cost me a token but I didn't qualify for the knockout round Now I know that if you bid late, you stand a chance of not having your bid accepted - but this time they accepted my bid, took my token and then pretended I wasn't even there. Fustercluck of a bidding system.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by devilswater View Post
    I've decided this season not to heal any of my players but the engine is definitely wanting me to. I healed a couple of players at the start of the season but then thought lets see if I can go the whole season without healing any players and using my whole squad. Started off ok but now have 4 players out ranging from 3 days to 5 days. Again as in every season so far it's the main players, star striker, defender and aml/amc shadow striker and dmc. Getting harder not to heal but i'm going to perservere and see how we go. Still 11 wins out of 11 in league but we'll see how the injuries affect future results. Am top in C/L but been dumped out of cup as usual when game threw me out and when I did get back in I was out!!!! No suprises there!!! So I'll keep you posted on how things are going!!!!
    Short update. Got all players back from injury today and now in first game have another 2 players out injured. Again caused by tackles from opponents who just get a warning. Picked up 3 yellow cards from same game. All to important players 2 MC and DMC. Players injured DC and MC both top performers over last 5/6 games averaging 8/9 per game. Have not played the previously injured players in every game just giving them 30/45 mins each game to get them back into the swing so this seems to have worked!!!! Will post after next set of injuries are complete!!!!

Another ****ing trololo match result for me this season:

Away match, League: Home (2nd in league, 11-4-1, +26GD, qual 27,7) 5-3N-2 vs Me (1st in league, 13-2-1 +65GD, 30,3 qual) 4-4-2 Classic

This game will go to history... seriously, accordin to counter-formations topic I was hard countering him.... bull**** , me present him away and possesion 50-50, 18 min into the game BOOM! Goal for home team ffs!! Whats next??? A ****ing injury on my team, thats what!! Had to change 4*MC, replaced him with my star player 6*AMC with SS and changed formation to 4-3W-1-2 for 2nd half, ok possesion got a bit better and then the other player arrived and boom another fall 50 - 50 ...

And here`s the bottom of things, a question to you all: Have you ever had a situation that your only left GK got injured during match and you couldnt sub him, cause the sub got himself injured the other day while stretching!!??????????!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKK YOU NORDEUS!!!!

Whats this??? That random? Thats random? Who are you kidding????!!! F U C K Y O U!!!!!!!

Lost 1 - 0

On a side not , in this season while I had those kind of results it happend in a row .... so propably to Hell with my quarter final CL away match .... this gets better and better
    Last edited by Iduakil; 07-18-2013 at 10:26 AM.
    cracicot likes this.
    OKS OLSZTYN 1945

L1 - L - 2nd / C - ... / C - ... (joined midseason)
    L2 - L - 1st (22-3-1) / CL - Champions (undefeated) / C - Preliminaries...
    L3 - L - ongoing / CL - Quarter-finalist / C - ongoing

WTF? NIKOLIC MOTM + KOVACEVIC WIDE HEADER? ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    What the heck just gone wrong with you? Damn it! I suffered a 1-3 defeat to my harsh rival! What the heck just gone wrong with you guys? Your developer MDKII just head the header wide in the 43'! Another thing is that Nikola Nikolic, who constantly gets 5 match rating, gets MOTM with 9 match rating? Fix it! Are you kidding me?

I just keep listening to this ******* song... Trololo Sing Along! - YouTube

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Thought i was gonna write a lengthy rant on here then..... Then the football gods intervened opponent got a red card gave away an 85th minute penalty and now i can't stop smiling
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Vent Thread-971530_10152055817698626_566617957_n.jpg  
    Last edited by satansboss; 07-19-2013 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iduakil View Post
    On a side not , in this season while I had those kind of results it happend in a row .... so propably to Hell with my quarter final CL away match .... this gets better and better
    Just as I predicted, CL quarter-final away match: Home (token buyer, qual 28.0, his L 15-1-1 +53GD) 4-5-1V style vs Me (non token buyer, qual 30.3, L 13-2-2 +64 GD) 3N-2W-2N-2W-1

Well overall result was 3-1, me loosing the home manager was away, me present, overall possesion 48-52, total shots 15-16, on traget 8-7 ..... My revived with RedPacks GK got a rating - 4 ....Well NGE, if not an injury then another **** for a change to hurt me .... Just gona hide in a corner and cry over the sense of life and logic in life!

On positive note - at least no injury during match and no cards ... sigh, gona brainstorm for home game...
    Last edited by Iduakil; 07-19-2013 at 07:00 AM.
    OKS OLSZTYN 1945

Too many injuries, too many crap results against crap opposition, too many bot teams hard programmed to beat higher quality teams, crap customer service, crappy updates that don't help, more interested in money than a quality manager game. Here Nordeus. Have my latest, soon to be bot team. Twats!!!!
    cracicot and aiureah like this.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    not so much a rant as more of a WTF!!! yesterday i was awarded a 3-0 i'm guessing because my opponent didn't have a GK in there squad as it said the opponent didn't have 11 eligible players. The same side with no signings played a bot today and won 1-3 how is this possible???????

This is my last post in this forum. Seriously the rant on your company is 100% accurate and you deserved it 10000%. Seriously the ****tnes of your NGE is soooo huge that it`s astronomical! i`m tired of mass injuries in one match (my boiling point was 3 injuries in one match - cup semi-final that I won 0-3)!!! I`m sick on arranged matches in 30 mins time or even less one from another, I`m tired of pointless tactics and the illusion that you have any way to control the match, I`m tired off bull**** results, I`m tired of your ****ing greeed!!!!! **** YOU!!!!

Luckily for me on Steam Sale Football Manager was for around 4euro - so See you later ****ing greeed motherfukcers!!!1 lets this **** die as it deserves it!!!!
    cracicot, werewolf122 and aiureah like this.
    OKS OLSZTYN 1945

Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast