Page 95 of 102 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have messaged you what I hope will help.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    So, last season on the transfer market I started looking out for the dearest players on the list. A few times I would buy players even though they didn't play in positions I used, with the assumption that they would train fast and it wouldn't be too much trouble to teach them a new position.

So I bought one midfielder on the left and I taught him how to play in the centre(or so I thought). Before he learnt how to play in the middle I played him in a bunch of games in that position anyway, and he was getting 7s and 6s. Now that he's learnt that position he's getting 4s and 3s..

Explain this bullsh1t to me because it makes no earthly sense.
    Yinhung likes this.

Can you please put good player scout how come you ask 50 Token for this quality off player they are old their stats are not good scout players arent supposed to be good? i bought a ml with stat 6-6-6-7.... damn the transfer players i bought have better rating and you call them prodigy....it's robbery for the amount paid for players supposed be really good.. till is not corrected i wont buy scout anymore it's money lost for you..
    cracicot likes this.

I just won a game with my training Team (i only have this Team to play friendlies) 1:0 against a bot robot. I am tanking the season i am playing with ilegal formation GK DL DC DC DC DR AML AMC AMC AMC AMR, last 5 all out of position, my worst players, all with blue arrows, very defensive mentality.
    This is what i call a big troll.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I just won a game with my training Team (i only have this Team to play friendlies) 1:0 against a bot robot. I am tanking the season i am playing with ilegal formation GK DL DC DC DC DR AML AMC AMC AMC AMR, last 5 all out of position, my worst players, all with blue arrows, very defensive mentality.
    Dude, play NORMAL, not defensive, and dont use any arrows. you are only making it harder for the other team to win. play man to man as well. short passes, only down left or right flank. dont play a GK in the GK position. put your worst shooting players up front and your worst defensive players at back.

Try harder! (lol)
    Dman2pt likes this.

Rookie
    cracicot is right, if you don't understand how to lose, you will never know how to win.
    Dman2pt and cracicot like this.

If you are going to tank then you need to do it PROPERLY.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Remove players from the flanks and keep passing down the flanks. It really helps!!!

Rookie
    Last Cup game was Wednesday, next is Sunday, 116 hours between games. Really?

Dreamer
    Who would have guessed that losing could be so damn hard...
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Page 95 of 102 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast