Page 14 of 102 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Banned
    well all you can do is complain about it until they do something about it. Keep up the complaining. Send PM to the mods to make sure they hear you. send emails to support. Use your voice and if enough people do this, they will have to listen.

At some point people will boycott tokens or complete ditch the game. There are many other games out there that are similar and/or better. can Nordeus improve this game? Yes, of course. Will they? That remains to be seen.

I think that it will take a year of improvements, at least, before it is actually worth having Mourinho on the front page.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoklhs View Post
    Its becoming ridiculous.. the game becoming with many bugs.... its not possible those kind of mistakes.. i post Images i put proofs need a proper answer from an Administrator... or at LEAST tell us the Truth that your "game" engine helps the donators... to end this madness
    This is a post to discuss injuries and why they happen, not to vent. use the vent thread for this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    well all you can do is complain about it until they do something about it. Keep up the complaining. Send PM to the mods to make sure they hear you. send emails to support. Use your voice and if enough people do this, they will have to listen.

At some point people will boycott tokens or complete ditch the game. There are many other games out there that are similar and/or better. can Nordeus improve this game? Yes, of course. Will they? That remains to be seen.

I think that it will take a year of improvements, at least, before it is actually worth having Mourinho on the front page.
    far the best comment ive ever read in this forum...!! DO U HEAR THAT ADMINS? OR U ONLY CARE ABOUT THE FACKING DONATIONS....???
    I WISH THAT ALL PPL STOP DONATING FOR 1 WEEK OR STH AND THEN WE WILL SEE IF THEY FIX THOSE ****S OR NO..

I made a post for my matter and The Administrator said to me to post here Cracicot......i am active i play the game i make my transfers .. i cannot afforf to lose from Ghost TEAMs ... and even worse that me ... its unfair.. i won a BETTER team that me on CUp and i LOST from a WORST team that me . with SAme tactics at the 2 matches ( and me and opponets) . its doesht make any sense.. and ok to lose for 1-0 but not for.... 1-4 .... with 4/4 chances... something is going on with the game engine
    Yinhung likes this.

IAnd as i said CRacicot... the DUDe i lost 1-4 .. he told me that .. he START play game AGAin he bought .. TOkens ( he had 92 on him ) he made Transfers .. bla bla bla.. so.. that show us what? That the player... win me cause he donate? Wtf is unfair for me so .. that i play so many months .. and i try to enjoy the game

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Dood, I feel your pain. I see this happen too many times. and i think sometimes its an abandoned account on autobot, or someone from Nordeus just facking around with it. Think about it. A stadium that big but a ****ty team? They have many tokens to waste at that level to have a stadium that size but cant buy the players to make their team better? It is not logical.

I am tired of people saying conspiracy theories. Its fairly obvious that things are not as they seem in this game and Nordeus is being shady at times with their programming of this game to cause its members to spend. Greedy, greedy, greedy.

An auction yesterday: some retard/bot enters at exactly last second and bids every round at the last possible second, EVERY TIME at the EXACT SAME MOMENT. He is a noob with a ****ty team, yet he can hit the bid at 1 second like clockwork!!! I cant even do that! Not only that, but I always bid in the first second because I want the player and show it. So for this person/bot to wait until the last second every round is just strange.

Look, this is an OK game. Not worth spending the cash people spend on this already. It can be a much better game, but the devs are slow on improvement and they seem to not really care like they should. Transparency is lacking. BIG-TIME. For this reason I dont trust them. I have heard and seen too many shady things to believe what they say. It is for this reason that I recently promised not to spend any more on tokens. I am a builder and love to build in games. Age of Empires, Rebellion, Empire at War, etc. What i dont like is to be FORCED to buy tokens to build to be able to compete. They are creating a game where segregation is the norm. Token buyers used to own non-token buyers, but they change the game engine to create results to even out the odds, much to the chagrin of the token buyers. They cant have it both ways but they try and they fail.

I think a new approach is necessary for this game to grow in the right direction.
    I don't believe in a conspiracy, or that they have bots and abandoned teams bidding. Yes the obvious argument is that this would be a way to eke more tokens out of people, but certainly in this case the more likely answer is that someone has just come back to the game and started buying players. I just wish they'd started with a GK!

The last second bidding is pretty common, although when people do it after you have bid early in the round it's just them being stupid and not understanding how the auction works

And, for example, what you say at the end is a contradiction - you said you are forced to buy tokens, but also that the engine has levelled things out so token buyers don't just dominate non-TB

Personally I like the game so far - I have much bigger issues with FMH
    herdo likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by MoFFoZz View Post
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

ARE U FACKING KIDDING ME NERDS? WTF IS THAT??? WE ARE PLAYING FOOTBALL OR WE GO TO FACKING WAR...??? MAYBE I SHOULD BUY ARMOR TO MY PLAYERS OR SOME KIND OF TANK?? ANY PRO SUGGESTION BY OUR PRO ADMINS? OH W8 I KNOW THE ANSWER --- POST IT TO THE VENT THREAD... OH BUT W8... I JUST DID IT....!! IF U CANT MAKE A FACKING PROPPER GAME THEN EMOQUIT..!!
    Two injuries in a game. Two.

And people wonder why there needs to be a vent thread...

Also; you beat a better team and then lost to a worse team? Err, that's football!
    herdo likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Dude.. see my images...... what i post.. and then SPEak... With SAme FOrmation both opponents i play with Same system also ...i wOn the BEtter TEam 1-4 and i lost to the WORST team 1-4.... this is not FOOTball its supernatural..ok? DOnt tell me those CRaps.. SEe my pictures on PAge 13 and then judge

I dont say its conspiracy or something like that but something is REALLY wrong on the game engine... First game 4-2-1-2-1 vs 4-2-2 diamond with better TEam won 4-1 and then same formations and me and the opponent only that he was much worst than me and i lost 1-4 on my field with 56 % ball possesion.. this isht football sorry

Banned
    @Neoklhs: Ok already. We get that the results dont make logical sense. Tell that to Al Gore.

1) We know they need an overhaul on the game engine because of the seemingly random nature of the results.
    2) We know they need an overhaul on the injury system to make it more...palatable.
    3) We know they need an overhaul on the friendly system. Deleting friends from FB is a poor, very poor solution since they have something similar already working in the negotiation sub-routine.
    4) We know they need an overhaul on the GK bug and substitutions timing. Its horrible.

But right now, injuries are my concern. I cant field a proper team because the game engine is going kookoo for cocoa-pebbles.

I answered your concern as a person not associated with Nordeus. If you still feel slighted by this result, email the support team at Nordeus and rip them a new one.

Good luck,

Cracicot
    Non-admin support team at not-Nordeus

Page 14 of 102 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast