Page 27 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    There's a guy on my server who keeps renaming his players. I know it's the same manager because the light blue/white striped shirt and black/red logo are always the same. This is not uncommon

What really pisses me off though is his love of two EPL players in particular - all his defensive players are named 'Namanja Vidic' and midfielders 'Garath Bale'

I mean, ****ing seriously? Not only are you going to rename all your players with the same names, but you're going to get THE ****ING NAMES WRONG??!!
    Would you prefer Joey Borton or David Backham? Maybe Gareth Bile?

Banned
    Can the shirts for sale get any more ****ing stupid??? I mean who is making these? They should hire a group of gay men, because apparently they have taste when it comes to clothing....
    Midas van Oene likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Would you prefer Joey Borton or David Backham? Maybe Gareth Bile?
    Gareth Bile made me chuckle, so maybe if there were a few funny ones that would be better. The joke would probably get old quickly though
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

[rant]What the hell? I thought watching the match was supposed to give you a bonus, some incentive to log on and support your players. I nearly always log on and maybe watch them win 2-1, we're top of the league now. 2 days ago I couldn't log in, missed the match. We won 8-0. Yesterday, same story and we won 3-1. Today, I logged in to set my team up for the match, sat here and watched them lose 1-0. 74% possession, 12 shots on target, and we flicking lost. My players hate me, I'm going to quit.[/rant]

Thank you for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Post a screenshot of your formation for that game or let us know what the formation was
    i was using GK, 3X Centre Def's, 1 DMC and 1 DMR, 2 MC, 1 AMC and 2 strikers, slightly different to usual due to bans and injuries so maybe thats the reason, but i had no idea that by putting a DMR on i was using an illegal form. Thanks for reply though, appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    That can't possibly be your list! Such low level players
    Isn't that normal? Well, it is for my TM.

Banned
    Nordeus has probably setup numerous "ghost" accounts for this and gives them an endless supply of tokens, only for the sole purpose of driving up the price of auctions and for making people waste tokens.

Listen people, this is real money we are talking about and they have the power to do something as unethical as this and get away with it EASILY. Create 10-20 facebook accounts. Have some support people/devs play the game with free tokens and just enter the auctions to drive up the prices. It could be thousands of extra dollars per month to Nordeus but an endless supply of frustrated managers pumping more $$$ into tokens to finally win an auction.

Yes, of course many managers win auctions and come on, Nordeus cant take ALL the fun away or absolutely NOBODY would play. This is so simple yet so sneaky. I will not spend another token on this game. I swore an oath. This is a free game and I will take all the injuries, and ****ty results. But I will not give one more $$$ for tokens, no matter what.

I just did stretching and my best guy was at 90% and got a 6 day injury - hamstring grade 2!!! STRETCHING!?!?! What the hell??? Was he stretching his leg backwards up his ass? **** YOU NORDEUS! FIX THE SIMULATION...I MEAN FIX THE GAME! This is a piss poor attempt at a simulation.

Make me quit. I will still be here on the forum like a plague. Just ****ing do something to make this game better. It has promise, but the ****ing management cant get their heads out of their asses long enough to make the proper decisions.

I could do a ****ing better job than this. Honestly.

Banned
    REALLY? the best guy shows up on the transfer list and hes 33 years old DC/DMC with FREEKICK! for 2 weeks, nothing but 30 quality and less, and now this. REALLY??? A hired gun that will last 10 games and then he retires. a waste of tokens and money. It would be an improvement as my DC/DMC is only 31 quality, but he is 24 yrs old and a fast trainer for his age. What the hell is with all the 33/34 yr olds. You think this is going to tempt anyone? The smart managers want to profit from it, either by using him for more than a year and increasing his selling price or by actually having a good sub. Cant do much with this POS.

Another piss-poor attempt at a simulation. Way to go Nordeus.
    brezz likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngmaximus View Post
    i was using GK, 3X Centre Def's, 1 DMC and 1 DMR, 2 MC, 1 AMC and 2 strikers, slightly different to usual due to bans and injuries so maybe thats the reason, but i had no idea that by putting a DMR on i was using an illegal form. Thanks for reply though, appreciate it
    sounds like you needs an AML/ML/DML/DL. Just one player on the left side. you have to have one on the left and one on the right.
    Youngmaximus likes this.

How did this happen?The Vent Thread-champs-league.jpgThe Vent Thread-champs-league1.jpg
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2