AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Ouch, that sucks as well...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Ouch, that sucks as well...
    This is bull....

1.They are midnight match
    2.They are on the morning of June 9th, where I will be entering football clinic.
    3.They are away matches

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    This is bull....

1.They are midnight match
    2.They are on the morning of June 9th, where I will be entering football clinic.
    3.They are away matches
    So... You won't be there to watch the game... damn, just gonna have to put all your players at 99% for the 2 games if you can. Thats all you can do really.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Again i wanna thanks nordeus for the Fair system they have........i played CL with a Weaker Team.... i put a system that counter his system..i had 15 % possesion extra....... 60-40 ball possesion...i made like 10 chances and scored 2 times ..he made 4 chances and scored 4 times...2 from corner... TY very much NORDeus for the Great night....we spend our time to play and relax..and with this things you continue to break our balls and nerves.....ty again f@ckin morons that you dont respect my time that i spend inside this idiot game...Gn to all

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    My Home Match Time is always middle of the night.

Damn damn LOL.

How can we fix that?
    Mine is not so much middle of the night but I only get an hour between matches!!!! Most of the other teams in my league have 4/5 hours plus. Last night I had league game at 6.51pm and CL match at 8.00pm. Getting seriously pissed off with having to juggle team formations and adapt to different formations as Nordeus have been complete tossers!!! Make it fair for everyone not just penalise one team,

wtf?/...

Banned
    Hey, I started 2 injury threads to keep track of my injuries and guess what?

one account had both of my scouts injured...both in 2 days. My 2 best players. My only corner and my best freekick.
    And when I get a cup tie vs someone with 4Q higher, I kind of need them. 2 injuries in 2 days does not sound bad, but funny how it is my 2 BEST players and from training, so it is not a result of hard tackling or whatever. and i DONT power train.
    This account has 3 red packs.

the other account had 4 injuries in 2 days: 4 days, 4 days, 5 days, 6 days - 3 of them are Hamstring Strain Grade 2.
    My best player, my reserve GK, my best MC, and my best ST. of course all but one are from training, and i dont power train.
    This account had over 100 red packs last week.

They certainly program the injuries to hit you where it hurts the most.

And my main striker and one of my fastest trainers injured in the 1st minute (!!) for how many days? F*cking 8 days !!!
    Can you imagine how much valuable improvement will that player lose in that period? Not to mention the matches he will lose...

I got 3 injured players in one match! Just ONE F*CKING MATCH!!
    They were all fit!

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Page 49 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast