Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Player too strong for his level

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Well I never blame them but please never say that we are stupid or call us name. To many people, they feel I am spending too much but sometimes I feel a person need to know me personally before making judgement. Don't tell me about all those famine and natural disaster that is going on as I held my head high and say I have done my best in aiding others thru World Vision programmes and I have sponsor several kids in third world countries with 3 meals a day and sending them to school. I am not seeking glorification here but Know more about Darth Sidious before you make sneer remarks.
    Like I said, I admire you for what you are doing both inside and outside the game. I dont make sneering remarks regarding the amount you spend. If you take them that way, I am sorry. I am realistic and see what you spend as a waste. Many others think this way and hey, its ok to have this opinion. But I do NOT think you are a bad person. I am just still amazed at what you and other people spend on this game.

It is a shame that there are alot of other token buyers on this site that dont have the same attitude as yourself. I am sure they are out there but not as active on this forum. You seem like a nice person and I like your attitude. Keep up the good work!
    Darth Sidious and July Fourth like this.

Know more about Darth Sidious before you make nasty comment about him
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    Know more about Darth Sidious before you make nasty comment about him
    Thats Rule Number 1.

And Rule Number 2 is do not forget Rule Number 1.
    Darth Sidious, kullehh and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats Rule Number 1.

And Rule Number 2 is do not forget Rule Number 1.
    All of a sudden this is Fight Club???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Well I never blame them but please never say that we are stupid or call us name. To many people, they feel I am spending too much but sometimes I feel a person need to know me personally before making judgement. Don't tell me about all those famine and natural disaster that is going on as I held my head high and say I have done my best in aiding others thru World Vision programmes and I have sponsor several kids in third world countries with 3 meals a day and sending them to school. I am not seeking glorification here but Know more about Darth Sidious before you make sneer remarks.
    He he .Let's look at your team and the way you play and to draw conclusions.I'm sure that when you want a player nobody Unable to stop you.Bet without thinking, without expense to do no money or tokens are a problem for you.When you have a team that is 9 star your team is taking on eighth level and you're in the third and naturally wins All App formation regardless of not having investing any thoughts on how to win.Believe me if you want but you can achieve the same with Team 7 *that would be something far more normal for the game and will be not subject to reasonable from my perspective ridicule.You can not say anything with words but in the transfer market or in your championship you do not care how will crush anyone who does not have your money.so from my perspective is insane and stupid to have 9* team for wining vs inactive or Nordeus bots or vs poor teams.For me there is no need to know you personally enough for me to see your team and know how things are in third lvl to make conclusions for myself.I'm sorry if I offended you with something,you can be a very good person, but seeing as your team i can not stop think that it's a mindless child with rich parents.I can not believe that the old man would sit to play so many,without talking about money that is done at least for me they are ridiculous!
    Correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.
    Last edited by chakalat; 04-14-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    He he .Let's look at your team and the way you play and to draw conclusions.I'm sure that when you want a player nobody Unable to stop you.Bet without thinking, without expense to do no money or tokens are a problem for you.When you have a team that is 9 star your team is taking on eighth level and you're in the third and naturally wins All App formation regardless of not having investing any thoughts on how to win.Believe me if you want but you can achieve the same with Team 7 *that would be something far more normal for the game and will be not subject to reasonable from my perspective ridicule.You can not say anything with words but in the transfer market or in your championship you do not care how will crush anyone who does not have your money.so from my perspective is insane and stupid to have 9* team for wining vs inactive or Nordeus bots or vs poor teams.For me there is no need to know you personally enough for me to see your team and know how things are in third lvl to make conclusions for myself.I'm sorry if I offended you with something,you can be a very good person, but seeing as your team i can not stop think that it's a mindless child with rich parents.I can not believe that the old man would sit to play so many,without talking about money that is done at least for me they are ridiculous!
    Correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.
    Meow!
    cracicot and kullehh like this.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    All of a sudden this is Fight Club???

cracicot, kullehh and July Fourth like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Just found a new guy :

Seriously guys, don't tell me that is not completely ridiculous here, he's lvl 2 lol...
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Apprentice
    I'm a token buyer, blame me. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    I'm a token buyer, blame me. :'(
    I have no problem with high level teams who buy tokens, because it's just necessary to survive at this lvl. But a lvl 1 or 2 team full of 7-8 stars is just ridiculous. People will buy scouts and then come here to cry because they don't get why they lose against a smaller team. They should learn the ins and outs of the game first imo.
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 04-14-2013 at 10:02 PM.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast