Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven - International Cup #3

a pure joke of match of semifinals. the best team losing x15 times the ball. 1-0 for the indos and thats all.

thats why I trained till 121 having 137% players to face a 110...
    Last edited by khris; 07-06-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Apparently two bots, Nigeria and Iceland, reached the semis. Nigeria will face human Poland in the final.

Literally, no one's going to choose Iceland anyway.
    khris likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    gathered with good tactics
    And although I remembered to revert to a "legal" formation for todays match I forgot to change my tactics! Got beaten 2-0 and missed out on 14 tokens! Lol.
    Serves me right for being a greedy bastard.
    I'm sure Aesop had something to say about that.
    madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Well, after a 3rd position and a Quarter loss, I finally managed to win the Cup. Which was nice, since I had invested like 12 coins and some rests too.

Getting two 7 1/2* stars and one 7* star players is awesome for that investment. Totally boosted my team.

If you won the 3 of them, you got 3 7* star players?

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Apparently two bots, Nigeria and Iceland, reached the semis. Nigeria will face human Poland in the final.

Literally, no one's going to choose Iceland anyway.
    Iceland rules xD

Fianlly achieved again a 3rd place and the indonesian that reached the finale had another PK round in his favour... I won't think badly.

Moon Base 1 FC's England team managed to win the third IC Final, bravely battling all the bots that Nordeus could throw at them, reaching the Final against a human-managed Spain team. Despite their inferior Quality, they produced a competitive performance, winning with a goal in the first half of extra time...
    USARABAT and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Iceland rules xD

Fianlly achieved again a 3rd place and the indonesian that reached the finale had another PK round in his favour... I won't think badly.
    I'm wondering if there are any human Iceland, Panama or Senegal in any servers.
    khris likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Won the 3rd international cup in a row. I claimed the rewards for the first 2 of them but on the 3rd one they didn't offer me a reward. Not even the star for my team. They were supposed to give me 1 legendary player and 2 international players. Has anyone else encountered this?
    Andrea Cicognani likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorens Merdanai View Post
    Won the 3rd international cup in a row. I claimed the rewards for the first 2 of them but on the 3rd one they didn't offer me a reward. Not even the star for my team. They were supposed to give me 1 legendary player and 2 international players. Has anyone else encountered this?
    Yes, same thing on my second team. I already contacted the support. According to facebook groups there are a lot of people having this problem... I want my legendary player! lol
    Andrea Cicognani likes this.

Dreamer
    In the Cup no.2 I lost in QF. The other two I have won.

Question

Will we have a chance to repeat the Cup we did not win ?

Till when this feature will be available in the Game Devs ?

Thank you

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast