Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is the game punish if you dont pay?!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Is the game punish if you dont pay money? I think so! Whats your opinion
    The game punish you harder if you pay
    so it's your choice
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    ive just been trolled by a team , bottom of the league , scored only 6 goals in 21 games, i was 2nd, full moral , 99% cnd, 15% possesion, no away fans, and yet i lost 4-0, six in 21 no wins , how is it possible they can score 4, game management my arse, its just becoming a joke

VFK
    Rookie
    Btw are there much proven or reliable knowledge on the mechanics of match engine and how to make the small margins work for you? If there are threads here where it's discussed, would somebody link? I'm more of a regular manager than a "professional" and don't like to make much assumptions of these things since it's easy to get fooled by all the randomness.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    Btw are there much proven or reliable knowledge on the mechanics of match engine and how to make the small margins work for you? If there are threads here where it's discussed, would somebody link? I'm more of a regular manager than a "professional" and don't like to make much assumptions of these things since it's easy to get fooled by all the randomness.
    Yes and No. The information is out there but to my knowledge it is not anywhere on the forum. Even if it is somewhere on the forum, it most likely isn't obvious that it's valid information as well.

Basically, loose lips sink ships. Those with that knowledge (if shared) run the risk of increasing the skill level of many of their opponents in weekend association matches. So a public forum like this is one of the last places one will be able to find that information.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-18-2018 at 04:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12