Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Why is the academy such a joke ?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr3adkn1ght View Post
    Guys i had my first youth offer and i have got 18 years old fast trainey CM with 5 stars 80%. I was really lucky and for 14 tokens i spend on him like 100 green packs and he is now 103% very good. I´m going to make 120% to be for next season 100% and train him again I believe that in next 22 days draft from academy i will get **** but with this one I´m super happy
    Happy for your joy!

Keep him and get contract with another 14T if you can in the future! I had several badass players in my club history. Real legends.

(Only 14T worthy IMHO)

Famous
    JUst get the free one and sell for some money

Famous
    Better buy a new player for 1 token or so and train that one

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    JUst get the free one and sell for some money
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Better buy a new player for 1 token or so and train that one
    I keep both of them. I use a bunch of scrub players to keep my team bonuses at 40% without losing condition on my starters, and the academy players are part of that. Then, on the last day of the season I sell them. For example, my academy players this season started at 32 quality ($2.01 M value) and 68 quality ($6.40 M value). They are now 42 quality ($2.47 M value) and 82 quality ($7.9 M value). That's over $11 M value for 10 tokens and no green packs since they just rest overnight. It would cost 45 tokens to buy $14.4 M so I'm way ahead. I only buy players during the first couple days of the season.

Yes the best way to use them is for keep the training 32- 40%....unfortunately. BUT ONLY the free player. The other for 8-10 tokens NOT worth it. Rather buy same quality for 1 token in the market.
    Active members has 6* players and 5* players on the bench. We suppose to get a low 5* player for a 10 token cost. Or as mentioned more worth it to buy it in the market.
    The free player is a joke. They should extend the upgrade method for the academy for another 2-3 levels. (to get a nice 5* player for free)
    Idk what is the purpose of the academy when we cant use it at all.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by norbuci View Post
    Yes the best way to use them is for keep the training 32- 40%....unfortunately. BUT ONLY the free player. The other for 8-10 tokens NOT worth it. Rather buy same quality for 1 token in the market.
    Active members has 6* players and 5* players on the bench. We suppose to get a low 5* player for a 10 token cost. Or as mentioned more worth it to buy it in the market.
    The free player is a joke. They should extend the upgrade method for the academy for another 2-3 levels. (to get a nice 5* player for free)
    Idk what is the purpose of the academy when we cant use it at all.
    it makes me laugh people constantly talking about getting good players for 1 token, whenever I see 1 I want it's 20 tokens plus

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    it makes me laugh people constantly talking about getting good players for 1 token, whenever I see 1 I want it's 20 tokens plus
    In my case:
    NEVER BUYING 5* players. I buy only low 3* players coz i constantly farming greens and i'm using it when i buy "that" 1* cheap player.

Dassit.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    yes, when people saying to buy with 1 token, it's about 70% or 80% q players, not 79%, not above 85% q.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234