Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: How`s that? mutants 18 y.o.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I wonder how many crashes this will cause before frendlies are limited?
    Higher level friends be warned.....I will remove you!
    You’re not on my friend list so you’re safe.
    Altiplano likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

The most stupid thing about this is, you are at a serious disadvantage when not doing friendlys every day / every night.

One team from my league did everyday friendlys all the time in the last 2 weeks of the past season and he went up from 120% (like me) to about 145% finishing the season.

How am I supposed to reach that when not playing friendlys myself? I started 2 days ago... Its so stupid, but I have no chance when I want to be competitive.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Friendlies is the theme today
    https://www.facebook.com/topeleven/?...XKNB_s&fref=nf

Attachment 106398

Me none, some of my friends, 50 or more
    Yes more than 50 today for me
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    The most stupid thing about this is, you are at a serious disadvantage when not doing friendlys every day / every night.

One team from my league did everyday friendlys all the time in the last 2 weeks of the past season and he went up from 120% (like me) to about 145% finishing the season.

How am I supposed to reach that when not playing friendlys myself? I started 2 days ago... Its so stupid, but I have no chance when I want to be competitive.
    last season I went from 70 something % to 110 at the seasons end, I didn't play 1 friendly, thing is you can play matches you can play friendlies you can train, but you cant do all of them all the time, so friendlies may be a thing for improving and manipulating the improvement of 1 player, but not necessarily the best way of improving a whole team

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    last season I went from 70 something % to 110 at the seasons end, I didn't play 1 friendly, thing is you can play matches you can play friendlies you can train, but you cant do all of them all the time, so friendlies may be a thing for improving and manipulating the improvement of 1 player, but not necessarily the best way of improving a whole team
    Depends where you put them. I have Defenders and Midfielders playing on the wings and getting MOM.
    Bunzo likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Depends where you put them. I have Defenders and Midfielders playing on the wings and getting MOM.
    that wasn't my point, if you put a player in a position to get motm you are manipulating that player, or at the same time you could be training and increasing more of the team and probably for less condition loss, you can only be doing 1 at a time, so for increasing the whole team doesn't seem like friendlies are they best way to do it unless you have green packs to burn or want to spend real money

Famous
    that wasn't my point, if you put a player in a position to get motm you are manipulating that player, or at the same time you could be training and increasing more of the team and probably for less condition loss, you can only be doing 1 at a time, so for increasing the whole team doesn't seem like friendlies are they best way to do it unless you have green packs to burn or want to spend real money
    When your players reach a certain age (22?) their improvement through training declines. With the changes to training 2/3 months ago it is now more beneficial to spend rest packs to recover these players after a dozen friendlies than try to train them using the same amount of rest packs.
    Can't be bothered myself, but it works/ is working.
    Bunzo, dave1311 and dsio like this.

Famous
    I'm guessing with a 28 man squad ppl are using 10 cannon fodder 1 token or youth signings mixed with 1 attacker who they want to super enhance or an older poor trainer. The 10 cannon fodder players can play with 0% and be half dead with the aim being to enhance the 1 attacking player who is likely a striker or winger or at least playing in the spots. Play enough games and some moms will stick. Only need 2 green up 1 player. And if ppl attend a few they get a rest pack anyway. That's my guess. And they likely have a ton of reds stored anyway before you say about injuries lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The expense is the 6 rest packs a player needs before a competition game.....
    Otherwise he runs all day on nothing
    dave1311 and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    most of the people don't get it huh ?
    That's hopeful
    madflo19 and dsio like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast